David Platt: Straw Poll

Is The David Platt Signing A Good Move For City

• Yes

Votes: 112 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 528 82.5%

• Total voters
I've never heard a positive word leave this boring, monotone bastard's gob!

Whenever he's been a pundit he only talks about the negative and what players did wrong. Whenever he's been a co-commentator he's talked about poor play and how quiet the crowds are. Whenever he's been a coach or manager he's achieved nothing and it can be said actually took his teams backwards. He's a United loving ex trainee of theirs. When we started spending a lot of money he was one of the bitter fools who piped up without anyone wanting to hear the boring shit that came from his mouth, banging on about rich owners ruining football n all that!

Platt is a twat!!!

gman07 said:
i voted yes... and i stand by the trust i have in Mancini who is our manager... if he want platt then thats fine by me... if Platt really hates us that much as everyone says he would have said no to this appointment... but so many on here choose to react with emotion instead of with your brain!

It's on record that Platt hates City he's volunteered that information in public along with his love of all things rag related. The fact that he's still taken the job should have huge warning lights flashing about the bloke's motivation.

If that's ok by you then I suggest you're the one not using your brain.

Neville Kneville said:
gman07 said:
i voted yes... and i stand by the trust i have in Mancini who is our manager... if he want platt then thats fine by me... if Platt really hates us that much as everyone says he would have said no to this appointment... but so many on here choose to react with emotion instead of with your brain!

It's on record that Platt hates City

Where?

(Genuine question.)

Typical.....................what was that book called? ah yes, "cups for cock ups"
Wonder how kiddo feels? If Mancini wanted another coach,why not give Vieira a go.

Voted yes because as much as I hate the f**ker - I love my club more and trust them do the right thing. This would not have been done lightly but with the fans in mind and give us a winning team on and off the pitch.

If that means I am a rag well so be it!!

destroyed the england u21s and forest teams,he is useless.
average player and even worse coach.
i dont even need to start on his anti-city jibes,get rid.

Forest fan here in peace. When I saw the news about David Twat joining City, I feel so sorry for you lot. He's a useless c*nt who doesn't know a thing about managing/coaching. He ruined our club when he was in charge and we gradually managed to build it back up. OK, maybe you've got the funds to allow him some room to fuck up but good luck to you.

I like City but this, as most of you have rightly pointed out, is a very bad move for the club.

Good luck for next season and hope you get a champions league spot!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.