David Raum

bongsblue

agree with this, went completely under the rader as he played for a poor getafe side.

Great scouting from Brighton.
Saw him play for Getafe at the Mestalla in 2019. He was IMO the best player on the pitch. Great touch, sharp, tuned in defensively and what I wouldn't now give for some of that hair!! Agreed absolute steal for Brighton and surprised, given his Barca heritage, that we, probably down to the personnel we had at the time? never took a real look, or perhaps we did.

mj1991

Team supported
Man City
More possible that we will make a deal with our partner SAP who is an owner of Hoffenheim than negotiating with Brighton. When was the last time some team lowered their price tag? I don't remember. We have always paid what they want. Paying 35-40M£ is acceptable, 50M£ for decent players is not acceptable.

SterlingSilvas

More possible that we will make a deal with our partner SAP who is an owner of Hoffenheim than negotiating with Brighton. When was the last time some team lowered their price tag? I don't remember. We have always paid what they want. Paying 35-40M£ is acceptable, 50M£ for decent players is not acceptable.
More possible we just pay the 50 for they guy they want.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.