David Silva - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we're forgetting something here.... The obvious being he's our supposed creative force.... Are we now saying he is in the team because of his tackling ability?...

Calling jack..

He's playing deeper than Gundogan and De Bruyne, why would you suppose he's supposed to be the creative force in the team still?

Putting the ball in the net. Gundogan's pass completion was exceptional. That pass from KDB to Navas...
This shows that not many fans really understand football. I'm not having a dig because not all fans have a UEFA Pro Licence etc and why should they? They pay their money to support and be entertained by their team.
The headlines are made by goalscorers but if you see behind that then other players at times or even the majority of matches have contributed more to the overall play that has led to the opportunities that have been converted.

David is playing at times a much much deeper role than he ever did under MP or RM so he has a bigger responsibility to defend as well as attack. For someone to insinuate that he didn't 'put it in' previously is pretty disrespectful.

Gundogan and KDB are fantastic players and I admire them greatly for their attributes. Tuesday night they quite rightly shared the headlines for their goals but only those that don't understand football would say that Silva didn't contribute equally to the end result.

As for one swallow..... what utter fucking bollocks. He's been consistently good all season. I will say this again and again he was carrying an ankle injury all last season post October. He isn't anymore. Makes you wonder if some on here would prefer him injured and out of the team the way they talk about him with such distain.

I have found over time that folks fit into 3 camps when it comes to my link with DS.. Camp 1 are genuinely chuffed for me and love to hear anything about him and this is the reason I decided to contribute on here.

Camp 2 think I'm a bullshitter.. not a lot I can do about this I guess.

Camp 3 are good old fashioned jealous.
From some of the shit I've read on this thread one or two posters on here fall into this camp. They have to because their opinion on DS is utter bollocks and it makes no sense.

I've decided to show DS this thread because do you know what I think he will have a bloody good laugh. I really do.

This shows that not many fans really understand football. I'm not having a dig because not all fans have a UEFA Pro Licence etc and why should they? They pay their money to support and be entertained by their team.
The headlines are made by goalscorers but if you see behind that then other players at times or even the majority of matches have contributed more to the overall play that has led to the opportunities that have been converted.

David is playing at times a much much deeper role than he ever did under MP or RM so he has a bigger responsibility to defend as well as attack. For someone to insinuate that he didn't 'put it in' previously is pretty disrespectful.

Gundogan and KDB are fantastic players and I admire them greatly for their attributes. Tuesday night they quite rightly shared the headlines for their goals but only those that don't understand football would say that Silva didn't contribute equally to the end result.

As for one swallow..... what utter fucking bollocks. He's been consistently good all season. I will say this again and again he was carrying an ankle injury all last season post October. He isn't anymore. Makes you wonder if some on here would prefer him injured and out of the team the way they talk about him with such distain.

I have found over time that folks fit into 3 camps when it comes to my link with DS.. Camp 1 are genuinely chuffed for me and love to hear anything about him and this is the reason I decided to contribute on here.

From some of the shit I've read on this thread one or two posters on here fall into this camp. They have to because their opinion on DS is utter bollocks and it makes no sense.

I've decided to show DS this thread because do you know what I think he will have a bloody good laugh. I really do.
Ignore them mate,they are being dicks about one of our best ever players

Why the fuck would you show it to him?? Thats just daft, a few have it in for him, they have decided he is shot (or was never any good in the first place) and they are just doing all they can to back up the stance they have taken, rather than admitting they are wrong. Dave is one of the most loved City players amongst those that I know, I for one love him. Dont show him this thread for the love of god.

Why the fuck would you show it to him?? Thats just daft, a few have it in for him, they have decided he is shot (or was never any good in the first place) and they are just doing all they can to back up the stance they have taken, rather than admitting they are wrong. Dave is one of the most loved City players amongst those that I know, I for one love him. Dont show him this thread for the love of god.
Spot on.

The guy is a fucking legend and STILL the finest player I've ever seen play in our shirt, he doesn't need to see the views of a few people who don't appreciate him.

Seriously DS is not a sensitive sole or precious. He's just a down to earth bloke and he will laugh at some of this.

Let's be honest no one has said anything personal about his family etc just opinion on his football. Water off a duck's back. The crap written hurts me more than it ever would him. He's a pro whereas I'm a fan.

Seriously DS is not a sensitive sole or precious. He's just a down to earth bloke and he will laugh at some of this.

Let's be honest no one has said anything personal about his family etc just opinion on his football. Water off a duck's back. The crap written hurts me more than it ever would him. He's a pro whereas I'm a fan.

Ole, Ole, Ole, Ole, David Silva Ole, David Silva Ole, Ole, Ole ;-)

Ok - for when you show him...

Dave - I fucking love you man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.