David Silva - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean for calling one of our best ever players shit?

He thinks he's average, not shit and its his opinion, arent they allowed anymore? He's not stating fact, he's stating his opinion, one he's been consistent with and he has praised Dave when he's played well. I don't agree with him, but should he lie because some precious posters cant handle someone having an opinion that differs from their own. I thought you were made of sterner stuff than that.

He thinks he's average, not shit and its his opinion, arent they allowed anymore? He's not stating fact, he's stating his opinion, one he's been consistent with and he has praised Dave when he's played well. I don't agree with him, but should he lie because some precious posters cant handle someone having an opinion that differs from their own. I thought you were made of sterner stuff than that.

Agreed, he is. Silva really is an average worldclass midfielder.

Agreed, he is. Silva really is an average worldclass midfielder.

Look I think Dave is amazing, when others were writing him off on this thread I defended him and I have been consistent in my belief in him, but that doesnt mean that nobody should be allowed to criticise him, if their opinion is different to mine, I can handle that, its just an opinion.

Look I think Dave is amazing, when others were writing him off on this thread I defended him and I have been consistent in my belief in him, but that doesnt mean that nobody should be allowed to criticise him, if their opinion is different to mine, I can handle that, its just an opinion.

Don't get me wrong, I respect different opinions all day long. Although sometimes you can just shake your head about some opinions. :-/
I just had fun switching the definition of "average" a bit...

Why the fuck did you think that ?

Slows down play far too much. Needs to be more incisive on the counter if we're going to get the best out of GJ, Raheem, Sane & KDB.

Too much unnecessary touches that will cost us against the better sides.

Slows down play far too much. Needs to be more incisive on the counter if we're going to get the best out of GJ, Raheem, Sane & KDB.

Too much unnecessary touches that will cost us against the better sides.

Talk of the devil and he shall appear, welcome back Jack ;-)

But seriously, notion that he "past it" just looks more and more absurd by the week.

A lot of humble pie being eaten this season, and fair play to those that have held their hands up and realised they spoke a little too soon.

He's the player most suited to all the heady cliches. He purrs along, he glides across the pitch, he's sublime, he's the magician. In fact he's so good he deserves so much more praise from his peers.

For the love of God, please can we stop him taking free kicks, and ideally corners as well. He's fucking useless at them.

We had a great opportunity to score from two free kicks last night and Yaya - who is lethal at free kicks - took neither of them. When Dave stepped up, we all knew where the ball was going, so I really don't know why we let him take them. It's madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.