David Silva - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played really well again but fuck me Dave, at 1-0 you are clean through and have an absolute age to put the game to bed yet you fluff your lines yet again.

if he could score he would be the best player in the world!

He like others tired 2nd half. He was imperious 1st half. Can't wait to see how City replace him when the time comes.
As for his attempt on goal his gut instinct was to look up or in this instance right for options. Time passed and opportunity lost. I wonder what Iniesta would have done there.. Aguero would have shot first time being a striker.
His first assist was tasty though, let's celebrate that hey?

He like others tired 2nd half. He was imperious 1st half. Can't wait to see how City replace him when the time comes.
As for his attempt on goal his gut instinct was to look up or in this instance right for options. Time passed and opportunity lost. I wonder what Iniesta would have done there.. Aguero would have shot first time being a striker.
His first assist was tasty though, let's celebrate that hey?

Back to his sublime. I fully expect him to be overlooked come any end of season awards as per.

Out of interest, and of course you don't have to answer (just being a nosey get).. how did you get to know our Spanish Dave?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.