David Silva - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm biased but City players don't dive. David Silva certainly doesn't.

We're a bit blue tinted there, Yaya a few seasons back was bad for it. But on the whole Indo think we are better then most. Margins are small between winning and losing and whilst I don't advocate diving, I think we should sometimes go down under contact more. However, never forget the greatest ever goal happened when Aguero played on through contact.

Having just seen the David Silva interview on the OS I have realised that the pair of us are unique in our own way. He's the best inside left I've ever seen (oh yes, he's better than Puskas!) and for myself, I appreciate him more than the rest of you fuckers put together. Nobody comes near to how much I appreciate our Little Canary! So try as you might with yer David Silva 'Love-ins' yer miles off me! When I next take my seat among the FOCs in CBL3 I shall be immensely proud that if yer added up all the oodles and ounces of David Silva appreciation as far as yer eye could see yer nowhere near me!

Good interview but spent a lot of time on his physicality without acknowledging he's been one of our scrappiest players! He may be quiet off the pitch, but as graceful as he is, he gets away with an awful lot of sneaky digs and challenges. I love him all the more for it.

Just watched that interview with him. He seems very content with us. We're lucky to have him. He comes across as a "bloody good bloke, actually". And yeah; he can dish out the tackles if need be as well.

Well said Gordon, why our David has never been player of the season is beyond me ( maybe a certain pass at the swamp ? ) Just sit back and enjoy.

Just watched Silva get knocked to the floor, bounce back up like a weeble and play a perfect through-ball to Sergio whose shot was saved.

Fucking hero, really.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.