David Silva - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silva ran the show again. If only he didnt fall to pieces in front of goal, seriously how can someone be so good on the ball outside the opponents area and so poor in it?

He seems to be getting better. Maybe his ankle injuries are fully gone now and we're seeing the silva we knew from a few years ago.

Its no coincidence that Silva's resurgence has occured at the same time as Sane's emergence. The two play brilliantly together.

I don't known if it's just because he's getting old and I'm not sure how much longer I'll get to see him play, but I feel like every passing game I appreciate him even more.

He is he glue to this team

If Silva could finish he'd be the best player in the world. He's still one of the best players in the world mind.

according to the numbnuts stood next to me, silva shouldnt be in our starting 11, i kid thee not, the lad is a just sublime to watch, absolute brilliant world class player

They are probably right... should have had a career at Barca...numbnuts don't deserve him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.