David Silva - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say you were just trying to soften the eventual blow when he really is.
Played for City for 6 brilliant years. We are a lucky set of fans to have him as a City player.

I don't think I've ever heard anyone criticise him. I've heard some rants from United fans about City players in my time but never Silva. Always a reeverential tone for Silva. I wish he was as well respected on the pitch, always some lump kicking him

I'd say it's because we had a manager last season who was absolute clueless and didn't know how to set a team up. He looks a different player than the one he was at the end of last season.

I'd say it's because we had a manager last season who was absolute clueless and didn't know how to set a team up. He looks a different player than the one he was at the end of last season.
Don't go there!! I'm gonna be forever mystified how we went from Pelle's first season to what we did. crazy!

Anyone hear the commentators absurd pronunciation of De Bruyne's name? De Branner it sounded like

He is looking better than ever.....fitter and qucker. He seems to be finally over that persistent ankle injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.