David Silva - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of that.. Dembele just absolutely clattered him and sent him flying. Silva just kinda sat there, shrugged and looked at the ref.. Dembele was not pleased at the reaction.
As I was typing the message you quoted I saw that! takes the piss

Going off now getting applause from the Belguim fans,el magico indeed.
A top top player

They have pronnounced it differently a few times lol
I thought that was me losing the plot a bit. Ill take the cotton bud out in a minute.
De Browner
De Brannye
De Branner

Think they may have been sat near some European Commentators and wanted to sound intouch with their continental side? Almost as embarrasing as me being in Ibiza trying to order Duos Cerveza por favor from the all inclusive beer when they understood my English much better

What position in what formation did Spain play Dave?
Supposedly left wing, but was essentially a free role & was just wandering around running the show.

Will just echo what everyone else has put, even with the goals aside he was fantastic anyway, easily the best player on the park.

David is now Spain's 6th highest goalscorer ever. Not bad for someone who should score more.

Ankle is all good hence his 'good' form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.