David Silva - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope he is not exhausted—his pressing and movement is tireless. Normally I would be glowing with praise but right now I just want to take him by the neck and tell him to calm down. ;-)

A good few days off will sort him just fine.

Almost with his second from a very tight angle only for it to come off the post after some great work from Nolito.

The referees just incorrectly gave offside on an absolutely BEAUTIFUL goal from Silva. He did everything right.

Haha, Nevermind, he said "**** off" put in a beautiful finish whil staring at the assistant referee!

Haha silva has a cracking goal disallowed,then scores about a min later anyhow..
Wrongly disallows, too. The commentators watched the replay, which clearly showed not a single Spanish player was offside, and for some reason said it was the correct call.

@Pablo1 3 goals (I do not recognise the horrendous officiating that disallowed his beautiful second goal) 2 assists.

You didn't miss much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.