David Silva - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silva, as a footballer, is one of the best players the Prem has ever seen.

He has obvious weaknesses, such as his lack of goal threat, which prevents him from changing games as often as someone like Gerrard has done, but he has a big influence on the general flow of a game. He is a player though, that relies on those around him, to make his game work. He can't go out & win it on his own like Gerrard used to or Giggs etc or even Yaya Toure. And certainly not like Messi. He is a conductor, not a lead soloist. If the rest aren't on it, you might as well take him off. If they are on it though, he's just about the best conductor in the world.
Summed up really well. There's been some rubbish written about Silva on here over the past couple of days. Thankfully Pep's in charge and not some of the people on here.

He only needed two weeks rest to recover from an injury that had blighted him all season? Sorry but that's a crock....if that was the case the club would have packed him off to the sun for some R&R during the season, a season in which he was very poor, allegedly due to his "ankle injury'.

David Silva has been a magnificent servant and player for this club, but I fear his best days in a BLUE shirt are at an end
It's not a crock of shit it's the TRUTH.

I could understand this talk if he was poor on Sunday. The fact is that relatively speaking he was our best midfielder!
Kev was atrocious (rightly getting the Shepherd's crook at HT) and Gundogan was poor.

Nothing wrong with Dave, age gets us all.
He's still first team with all his skill intact
The only improvement would be a little protection from the referees keeping the monkeys off his feet.
I will enjoy him for as long as we have him

It's not a crock of shit it's the TRUTH.

So the club let him play in pain, and watched him put in performances that did not even warrant a place in the team? regardless of the injuries to DeBrune and Nasri. All this when Spanish Dave only needed two weeks rest to fully recover?

Sorry but that is just not right......Something was very wrong with Silva last season, and I am pleased to say that he looks considerably better this year, although as said, I fear we have seen the best of him in the sky blue shirt.

So the club let him play in pain, and watched him put in performances that did not even warrant a place in the team? regardless of the injuries to DeBrune and Nasri. All this when Spanish Dave only needed two weeks rest to fully recover?

Sorry but that is just not right......Something was very wrong with Silva last season, and I am pleased to say that he looks considerably better this year, although as said, I fear we have seen the best of him in the sky blue shirt.
So David is a liar then? This is what he has told me and I've relayed this on here several times. He played with pain in his right ankle for months having injections at times. It's the truth.

David Silva is not a liar & neither am I.

So David is a liar then? This is what he has told me and I've relayed this on here several times. He played with pain in his right ankle for months having injections at times. It's the truth.

Ignore him mate.

Don't rise to the idiots mate

Call yourself a city fan.
Disgusting. Shameful. Disrespectful.
You're not kidding me.

And you're blinded by some loyalty as he's your 'amigo'...

Some of us actually understand the game, and measuring your dick size over one mans perception as to being a 'bigger blue' is at its very essence, small time...

People saw this 12 months ago, reinforced that he started the season in exactly the same vain last season, yet were shot down as is the etiquette on here..

Are you switching teams when Dave pitches up in the sun?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.