David Silva - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Im calling you on that one...some of us that understand the game also at a reasonably decent level are of the opinion that Silva still has plenty to offer.......him and ferna have been our most consistent midfielders this season

You are calling someone for 'dick measuring" as someone else said yet coming out with "some of us actually understand the game" is actually a tad ironic don't you think?

Call me out all you want, I'll hold my own with anyone on here when it comes to debating the game, and certainly from no marks spouting that you are some kind of 'bigger blue' by seing something that you don't..... 'No blue would say that', stfu and get out of his duds, it's a forum for debate, my opinion, and anyone who's a member, have the right to debate the point, not shot down as having ulterior motives, we following???

Learn to follow a narrative of discussion, when 'one' is shot down as being inferior in knowledge because it distinctly disagrees with there viewpoint, then yeah, a subtle 'some of us' will be introduced....

Never ceases to amaze me how we watch the same game/same team/same players and yet can sometimes see things so differently.

I think Silva has made a strong start to the season and is thriving in this new set-up. Long may it continue.

Telling women you've got a small cock when chatting them up is a hugely effective tool.

Ive never tried that tactic. I'm afraid they might think I'm pulling their leg and they'll really be thinking I've got a big chopper. That is until the clothing comes off to reveal a micro penis and then the embarrassment sinks in.

Never ceases to amaze me how we watch the same game/same team/same players and yet can sometimes see things so differently.

I think Silva has made a strong start to the season and is thriving in this new set-up. Long may it continue.
Only one or two who wrote him off and wanted him sold in the summer are digging their heels in,he has been as good as anyone first 10 games,now they are all struggling not just dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.