David Silva - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silva, Aguero and De Bruyne have been some of the best signings we've ever made(all worth every penny we paid and thensome) but when you think about how much we paid for Silva he's been an absolute bargain. I've always got plenty of time for spanish Dave even when he's not on form he's good, when he's on song he's a joy to watch.

Yup. That fool, Jacob tried kicking Silva off planet Earth last season after a great game - I am sure he injured him too.

He was(Silva) out of sorts for ages after that,.

He's a dirty sod that Jacob - - -thank fuck he was banned today.
You're spot on. No flair player likes being targeted don't care who they are. A bonus Jacob was suspended.

P.s: You have to stop snitching on us mate. Saw David taking shots from everywhere today. It's like someone told him some silly fans have been doubting his shooting abilities. :?

Was that you mate ? :)
Ha ha !! I would never talk shit with DS. He knows exactly what he is. Knows how he's playing and his fitness better than anyone.... maybe apart from his Dad Fernando & Pep.

As for the opinion of one or two clowns on here he wouldn't give a flying f...

Fuck me, the man was simply pointing out who grabbed games by the scruff in recent history. Yaya and Tevez were those kind of players. Silva isn't ( at least in his opinion), I don't think he was trying to judge who your greatest player was.

Frankly, I think "grab a game by the scruff" is a silly fan saying and really doesn't have a true meaning. But that's just me :)

What a strange, vaucus, meaningless post.

P.s: You have to stop snitching on us mate. Saw David taking shots from everywhere today. It's like someone told him some silly fans have been doubting his shooting abilities. :?

Was that you mate ? :)
interesting point about Silva shooting - wonder if he (and others) were told to shoot from further out more.? Even if they don't score, then the defence might have have to move out to meet the shot, so opening up space where previously there was none?

Silva played a bit deeper yesterday than he normally does. Especially in the first half. he played well too. Pivotal in getting the ball quicker up the pitch to Nolito, Sterling and Aguero.

Remember the day he signed, most exciting signing ever fir me as was a huge fan of his already

Seemed to be playing in a deeper role in the style of Alonso yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.