David Silva - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looked like he'd had a hair cut today, I wish I'd known, I'd have gone and swept up the hair cuttings, it could go in a pillow, that would forever smell of strawberries and would make sleep be an utter treat.

Little Dave *swoons

Kev will rightly get the plaudits for his part in the goals and an exceptional first half but over the 90 our Dave was immense. In the tackle and in possession. The man oozes class. Fucking made up he's back to his best.

Kev will rightly get the plaudits for his part in the goals and an exceptional first half but over the 90 our Dave was immense. In the tackle and in possession. The man oozes class. Fucking made up he's back to his best.
This all day long.

Fantastic player. Snapping into tackles all over the place but still was at his best attacking. Completely overshadowed Pogba even though he had to play more defensively than normal (especially in the second half). Would be motm if it wasn't for de bruyne.

His unwashed shirt from the West Ham game arrived today. I might have to have the wife wear it in bed tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.