David Silva - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said anything about him being bad? The argument was whether we should get his successor early coz he like every other player in their 30s eventually become less talented as they age. This is true for Dave as it has been for anyone else.

And for the record, I didn't right him off 2 years ago, I wanted his replacement Brought in. His replacement did get brought in. His name is Bernado Silva. You know, the current POTY.
like every other player in their 30s eventually become less talented as they age.
No they don,t,as i said before You might lose pace,but you don,t lose your natural gifted football brain..

Anytime he has less than a week of rest, he is not very creative. Everything was slightly behind it's intended receiver today. And that slowed our progression. His movement and creativity slsa suffered. He needs to be fresh these days to have a good game. Otherwise, we are better going with Foden.

Been great last two games and with a weeks rest in our last 3 he will be great again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.