David Silva - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh, it tells me they’ve got short memories! Check the thread, one or two learned their lesson from writing him off the last time. They kept their counsel when he was out of form, you’d do well to do the same.

The last time you wrote him off he won POS the year after. Then this week you pipe up and he goes and runs the game away at OT in the biggest game of the season thus far.

I said he could go on for years and cited Giggs as an example. Maybe he won’t, but you’re forgetting he’s played more minutes than most this season, we’re on course for the 2nd highest points total ever. So he can’t have been that bad.

He was actually very good until xmas and has had a couple of months of tricky form and you come out of the woodwork and suggest he’s finished. Just back the fella and get behind the team and stop trying to be clever. You’ll enjoy it a lot more in the long run!
Who said anything about him being bad? The argument was whether we should get his successor early coz he like every other player in their 30s eventually become less talented as they age. This is true for Dave as it has been for anyone else.

And for the record, I didn't right him off 2 years ago, I wanted his replacement Brought in. His replacement did get brought in. His name is Bernado Silva. You know, the current POTY.

Had a weeks rest & bingo!
af6b60130456fce61c904e9045b32270.jpg
Called it before the match!

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/...re-match-thread.339970/page-162#post-11728568

Silva looked much more like himself today. I think he just needs rest, he hasn't been bad at all either, it's just he used to run games for us.

To be fair, it might be a blessing that we have proved we no longer need to rely on him to play our usual game. It's no good figuring it out the day he retires, transition while he's still here. Hopefully we can do the the same with Aguero and Fernandinho but those are big asks in this market.

Who said anything about him being bad? The argument was whether we should get his successor early coz he like every other player in their 30s eventually become less talented as they age. This is true for Dave as it has been for anyone else.

And for the record, I didn't right him off 2 years ago, I wanted his replacement Brought in. His replacement did get brought in. His name is Bernado Silva. You know, the current POTY.
Well said Sir.

Well said Sir.
Madness I tell ya!!
You ve missed the point pal.
Pipe down. Let's enjoy the 3pts.
A proper Manchester City team on a different day could have scored 10 .utd were fucking rubbish. So glad Silva Took the piss.so glad the whole team held their nerve....in the face of fooked up refereeing from hell...CTID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.