David Silva - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up to David though really, will probably depend how he sees next season panning out, he knows his body better than anyone and if he feels he’s dropping off from his level he may decide to go this summer rather than next. He’ll probably stay but I wouldn’t dismiss the idea completely.
He said just recently what he always says and that is he is here to the end of his contract,he has been overplayed this season,next season he won't play as much and can wind down then go home

He said just recently what he always says and that is he is here to the end of his contract,he has been overplayed this season,next season he won't play as much and can wind down then go home
Probably, but that doesn’t make the story that he’s thinking, or thought it over without foundation.

If he was leaving next week then mondays game would be a big send off

Pretty much our only suitable option, if he was to leave this year....but during a title race?

Hopefully stays for another. From memory, he started with 2010, so it would be great if he could complete a decade wth us.

Pretty much our only suitable option, if he was to leave this year....but during a title race?

Hopefully stays for another. From memory, he started with 2010, so it would be great if he could complete a decade wth us.
I'm going to stick with what dave himself has said,we would never not have a great big send off for him so imo he is staying put

He won't go anywhere this summer, he'll have another season where he'll play less than this, but he'll provide Phil with guidance and the team with that level of composure we need at vital moments. It be reminiscent of when he didn't start v Napoli last season and then they didn't touch the ball again after he came on. And I refuse to contemplate anything else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.