David Silva - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greatest city player ever. He could play in slippers.

What a good finish as well.

I know we have so many great players but for the first half couldn't believe the space David had and he was easily picked out by Laporte Ferdy and Mendy and he seemed to have free reign to play Leroy in -surely Hughes would have thought this was a problem-suppose easier said than done to resolve it

First half he was superb. He is a brilliant player. We are very lucky he has stayed with us for as long as he has. I love watching him play football.

He's getting better. I genuinely feel he could play up to his 40's if he wanted to. His game is all about his brain not his body.

The last month or so he's been ridiculous, he's playing a different game to everyone else - I love him I do

What a player. As of right now it looks like we genuinely have three candidates for POTY in him, Sergio, and Raheem.

What a player. As of right now it looks like we genuinely have three candidates for POTY in him, Sergio, and Raheem.
Four candidates - Laporte is my POTY so far.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.