David Silva - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to that football genius Darren Fletcher if the Rags stop Merlin they stop City , how f*cking deluded are these Rags.

Spoken like a true old school dinosaur. The media is riddled with them and a few are ex pros, makes it even worse.

This city team is so fucking fluid. There is no pivotal role. Every position is just as important and the emphasis around team is king.

Their ineptitude knows no boundaries. They are all absolutely thick as fuck.

Article in the mail today about him. I just fuckin love him.

With the utter superstars ive witnessed in my years as a City fan , silva/aguero/komp/toure/zabba/jim tolmie, he just about comes out on top. Ask me tomorrow and itll be KDB, day after serg.

Zabbas, Toures and kompanys careers kinda wound down but with aguero and silva i see them going out at the very top and for that reason itll be heart breaking when the time comes

According to that football genius Darren Fletcher if the Rags stop Merlin they stop City , how f*cking deluded are these Rags.

Andy Cole was on last night and you realise how completely clueless football players actually are. I know Cole is 1 generation back from Fletcher, but it was embarrassing listening to say things that were considered outdated 20 years ago.

Andy Cole was on last night and you realise how completely clueless football players actually are. I know Cole is 1 generation back from Fletcher, but it was embarrassing listening to say things that were considered outdated 20 years ago.
Careful now. People will think you arrogant for considering ex-players clueless about today's game.

Jim beglin, Danny mills, Robbie savage,Clinton Morrison,Ian dowie, Neil mellor, just some of the recent experts I’ve seen on telly, saying how we play ffs not one of them would get in our lady’s team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.