David Silva - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he might extend again. In his interview last week he seemed to me much less certain that he would head for home once his current contract is up. If anybody can play at a high level in their late 30’s, he can.

I' would do it if dave agreed to stay longer
Is the end of next season or the season after he is leaving?
According to Transfermarkt (and my recollection of club releases and posts on here seem to concur), his current contract expires in June 2020.

He has previously hinted his current contract will be his last with City, as he wants to return to Las Palmas to finish his club career, but I would love if @Saddleworth2 is right and David renews for one more year.

He may not want to waste one of his few productive years remaining at the top level as a more bit-part player, though, which he would likely be in the 2020-2021 season, as much as we would like to believe otherwise (especially on current magnificent form).

Age conquers us all, but he would likely have a much bigger impact for Las Palmas, currently in Segunda, than he could with us at that point. And I think he is earned the opportunity to finish his career on his own terms.

According to Transfermarkt (and my recollection of club releases and posts on here seem to concur), his current contract expires in June 2020.

He has previously hinted his current contract will be his last with City, as he wants to return to Las Palmas to finish his club career, but I would love if @Saddleworth2 is right and David renews for one more year.

He may not want to waste one of his few productive years remaining at the top level as a more bit-part player, though, which he would likely be in the 2020-2021 season, as much as we would like to believe otherwise (especially on current magnificent form).

Age conquers us all, but he would likely have a much bigger impact for Las Palmas, currently in Segunda, than he could with us at that point. And I think he is earned the opportunity to finish his career on his own terms.
Thanks,just this season and next one then,i saw him say he wants to play in the sun when he leaves us,he has as you said earned it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.