David Silva - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Colin bell great player different era. But I can honestly say best and I mean best, most humble, decent player and man I have ever seen in a blue shirt is our David. I would rather divorce the wife than think of him leaving the club. In fact I love him more

His decision making is flawless. It's wonderful to see such a great player in a system perfectly suited to his strengths.

It pisses me off he doesnt get the recognition he deserves. People talk about de bruyne being our best and key player. Stop. This little guy is our greatest player in history fact

Ageing like a fine wine, and to think he's now retired from national team duty! The perfect situation for us and David.

His performances this season have gone up another level again. I think he is 32/33 now, genuinely think he could carry on playing for a few years yet. Won't be a dry eye in the house the day he leaves the club. Legend in every sense of the word.

He really just gets better and better.

One of the classiest players that will ever grace our club.

His performances this season have gone up another level again. I think he is 32/33 now, genuinely think he could carry on playing for a few years yet. Won't be a dry eye in the house the day he leaves the club. Legend in every sense of the word.

The farewells for Zaba and Yaya were well done by City but there should be something very special organised for David. It will be a very sad day when that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.