David Silva - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Sheikh Mansour is befitting of a statue, stand names go to great players like Merlin, Sergio etc. Just my opinion, others have different views and I respect that.

I think Sheikh Mansour is befitting of a statue, stand names go to great players like Merlin, Sergio etc. Just my opinion, others have different views and I respect that.

I don't think Mansour would want a statue, Islam is supposed to prohibit them.

I don't think Mansour would want a statue, Islam is supposed to prohibit them.

I also think in general board members shouldn't be held up in the same way as the likes of Silva, Aguero etc. Different thing entirely. Feels a little weird assigning Mansour legend status, and a stand or statue, ahead of old club legends from decades gone.

I also think in general board members shouldn't be held up in the same way as the likes of Silva, Aguero etc. Different thing entirely. Feels a little weird assigning Mansour legend status, and a stand or statue, ahead of old club legends from decades gone.
Agreed. Assign status to the gladiators on the field. Not the suits and management.

I appreciate what the Mansour has done, but I really don't consider him the way I do the players. I guess it's just how I roll. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.