David Silva - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
My personal favourite player of all time and even though it was inevitable that this would happen it isnt nice to witness it playing out

We are lacking legs and intensity in the midfield. I think we should be starting phil from now on so he is ready for next season

David will always be a legend regardless

bernardo and foden are better options at the position right now, hell, even gundo
Gundo? You must be joking. Even on Merlins worst day he is a far superior player than him. He can also tackle hard and most of his balls are played forward. Gareth barry could still do what gundog does and probably better too!

My personal favourite player of all time and even though it was inevitable that this would happen it isnt nice to witness it playing out

We are lacking legs and intensity in the midfield. I think we should be starting phil from now on so he is ready for next season

David will always be a legend regardless
It would have helped if Rodri had some pace.

Actually thought he played one of his better games against Newcastle, looked refreshed in comparison to more recent games.

True though, that maybe Pep should be looking at Silva as a sub to be brought on later in games. Start Bernardo or Foden in Silva’s attacking midfield role.

David and KDB are still easily our best midfield combination. When they're both at it no one can live with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.