David Silva - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karen if you read other comments I've made, you would know that I was not dissing Silva so give it a rest. I'm someone who is still delighted that a player I wanted City to sign before he was even linked with us has gone on to become such a huge success for us; that doesn't often happen although the other example is Sergio.

Karen if you read other comments I've made, you would know that I was not dissing Silva so give it a rest. I'm someone who is still delighted that a player I wanted City to sign before he was even linked with us has gone on to become such a huge success for us; that doesn't often happen although the other example is Sergio.
Well if you post he can't leave soon enough you are going to get a reaction aren't you,enjoy the time he has left

He is leaving,do you want him to leave in jan?

Well if you post he can't leave soon enough you are going to get a reaction aren't you,enjoy the time he has left

I didn't say he can't leave soon enough; you have misinterpreted what I said. I was referring to him leaving at the end of the season, which I think is the right time and therefore won't be a moment too soon in my view.

And I don't want him to leave in January. Indeed it's not a case of me wanting him to leave but as I said in other posts, I think it is appropriate for him to go once he is no longer a first 11 regular. And one of the big reasons for that is the respect I have for him.

Is that clear enough for you?

I didn't say he can't leave soon enough; you have misinterpreted what I said. I was referring to him leaving at the end of the season, which I think is the right time and therefore won't be a moment too soon in my view.

And I don't want him to leave in January. Indeed it's not a case of me wanting him to leave but as I said in other posts, I think it is appropriate for him to go once he is no longer a first 11 regular. And one of the big reasons for that is the respect I have for him.

Is that clear enough for you?
We are going around in circles
Peace out

A club legend but he is finished as a starter in this league because he doesnt have the legs or pace to influence anymore.

Waste of a selection and should come off the bench to affect the game when needed.

Foden should start ahead of him.

Maybe now that the league is gone Pep can shift him to a substitute role where he can actually have an impact rather than exposing him week after week as an old man who can’t run anymore.

Wouldn’t have known he was even playing today. He’s not having the same impact as he once did. Time to bring in foden I think - he offers the energy that silva doesn’t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.