David Silva - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's done..

Until the next time he plays well, and then he's not done.

And so on...

Pep and like four posters in this thread are the only people alive who think Silva can play multiple games a week at this point of his career. Totally baffling why we’re doing this.

At least Pep can only start him 22 more times in the league. That is the only crumb of comfort I can take from today.

You, Sir, are a massive arse, have some fucking respect for a club legend, nobody denies it is probably best it is his last season but there are ways and means to express this, yours was not a nice way to do so and really just makes you like a spoiled ****, take your 46 posts and stick them up where the sun don't shine.

At least Pep can only start him 22 more times in the league. That is the only crumb of comfort I can take from today.

Not sure why some of our fans show such disrespect to our players , other than a knee jerk reaction to a Derby defeat maybe , but its obvious at 33 his career is on a decline but he still has the ability to turn games and make that killer pass , he was poor today and i was surprised when he was selected . Gundogan for all the shit he takes on here is in better form. but Foden needs to be given his chance now , the title is done and there is no reason to keep on picking Merlin , but he is still a big part of our squad and can do damage from the bench when needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.