David Silva - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just hope I get to see the great man play again.

If he signs for Valencia I will go across and watch him there.

A sad end to a momnentous career , his contract ends on 30th June so we won't see Merlin in a competitve game ina blue shirt ever again , that's a killer , at least he will get a well deserved testimonial when all this virus shit finally goes away and that will rank emotionally alongside Colin Bell' s return in the Newcastle 4-0 , i will be a wreck.

A sad end to a momnentous career , his contract ends on 30th June so we won't see Merlin in a competitve game ina blue shirt ever again , that's a killer , at least he will get a well deserved testimonial when all this virus shit finally goes away and that will rank emotionally alongside Colin Bell' s return in the Newcastle 4-0 , i will be a wreck.
This a shit end to Dave's time here,can't believe we are not going to see him again,be a year or more of a testimonial ever happens

Id rather he didn't go out after playing the rest of this season behind closed doors. A shite end to an incredible prem career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.