David Silva (continued)

Cosmin said:
KM8uHUl.png

FUCK IT!

Noticed on the OS vid of him collecting his player of the month award that he still communicates in Spanish via an interpreter. I wonder why? Has he tried to learn English and is offended by the gutteral sound in comparison to lyrical mother tongue? Has he tried to learn it and is just crap and can still only order a beer? Has he just thought bollocks to it, I can't be arsed just let me play football?

I'm not wanting to be critical, and not that it particularly matters, but after 4 seasons over here I would have thought he might be a bit more confident speaking English than he obviously is.

allblackcitizen said:
Noticed on the OS vid of him collecting his player of the month award that he still communicates in Spanish via an interpreter. I wonder why? Has he tried to learn English and is offended by the gutteral sound in comparison to lyrical mother tongue? Has he tried to learn it and is just crap and can still only order a beer? Has he just thought bollocks to it, I can't be arsed just let me play football?

I'm not wanting to be critical, and not that it particularly matters, but after 4 seasons over here I would have thought he might be a bit more confident speaking English than he obviously is.

He clearly understood "Will you be fit for tomorrow?" at the end. As long as he carries on making the ball sit up and talk he can speak Klingon if he wants. ;-)

kippaxblue76 said:
At least he is not out for the season, hopefully get him back for Everton if we are still in with a chance of winning it.
''2 to 3 weeks'', according to that tweet. The season finishes 2 weeks on sunday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.