David Silva (continued)

allblackcitizen said:
Noticed on the OS vid of him collecting his player of the month award that he still communicates in Spanish via an interpreter. I wonder why? Has he tried to learn English and is offended by the gutteral sound in comparison to lyrical mother tongue? Has he tried to learn it and is just crap and can still only order a beer? Has he just thought bollocks to it, I can't be arsed just let me play football?

I'm not wanting to be critical, and not that it particularly matters, but after 4 seasons over here I would have thought he might be a bit more confident speaking English than he obviously is.
When you see Inside City/Tunnel Cam etc he chats with Lescott and Milner etc so he is confident speaking English to team mates he must just be unsure in front of the camera

CTID101 said:
allblackcitizen said:
Noticed on the OS vid of him collecting his player of the month award that he still communicates in Spanish via an interpreter. I wonder why? Has he tried to learn English and is offended by the gutteral sound in comparison to lyrical mother tongue? Has he tried to learn it and is just crap and can still only order a beer? Has he just thought bollocks to it, I can't be arsed just let me play football?

I'm not wanting to be critical, and not that it particularly matters, but after 4 seasons over here I would have thought he might be a bit more confident speaking English than he obviously is.
When you see Inside City/Tunnel Cam etc he chats with Lescott and Milner etc so he is confident speaking English to team mates he must just be unsure in front of the camera

Seems to me he is quite shy and doesn't want to be in the limelight off the pitch,fair enough,i'm sure his english is just fine

CTID101 said:
allblackcitizen said:

Milner can speak Spanish I think

karen7 said:
CTID101 said:
allblackcitizen said:

Seems to me he is quite shy and doesn't want to be in the limelight off the pitch,fair enough,i'm sure his english is just fine

I reckon that just about sums it up.

He has probably seen what the media over here can do to you interpretation-wise, he's probably just thought f*ck that ill keep myself to myself

CitizenTID said:
CTID101 said:
allblackcitizen said:

By eck' Yorkshire Jim speaking Spanish must be a sound to behold. 'Con el dinero baila el perro'

nmc said:
CitizenTID said:
CTID101 said:

By eck' Yorkshire Jim speaking Spanish must be a sound to behold. 'Con el dinero baila el perro'

Took the words right from my fingert tips... up until the Spanish bit.

allblackcitizen said:

My match going mate Jane whonis obsessed with him and knows far more about male body language than me has always said he is the shy quiet boy in the corner type who lets his talent on the pitch speak for him.

Pretty accurate I reckon

Rascal said:
allblackcitizen said:

My match going mate Jane whonis obsessed with him and knows far more about male body language than me has always said he is the shy quiet boy in the corner type who lets his talent on the pitch speak for him.

Pretty accurate I reckon
Thought he was a bit of a party animal I've heard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.