David Silva (continued)

kippaxblue76 said:
Please make a miraculous recovery before 5.30 next Saturday.

lhe will play some part at everton , maybe from the bench , wet sponge , ralgex and paracetemol ,he will be fine.

gmckennasell said:
kippaxblue76 said:

lhe will play some part at everton , maybe from the bench , wet sponge , ralgex and paracetemol ,he will be fine.
It's 6 days away,round the clock treatment,or how about one of those decompression chamber's or is that just a myth...

Santiago Street . said:
If he plays in the world cup I hope we give him a proper rest before we bring him back next season. Maybe even surgery if that would solve the ankle problem for good.

With his game he can play for us til he's 32/33 so losing him for a few months now could pay dividends long term

Fully agree.

The start of next season has to be carefully managed with so many of our players coming back from the World Cup. Incoming transfers could play a key role. The challenges of being successful I guess.

kippaxblue76 said:
gmckennasell said:
kippaxblue76 said:

You seem very confident about this.

got a feeling he will be fit for this also

Lawro thought he'd be back too but I don't think anything was ever said after his scan (If he had one?)

Is there actually no news on Silva's injury. Usually if it's a bad one they just say out for the season but it is ridiculously quiet! Even Physio Room has no known return date.

I think Pellegrini is being typically quiet in relation to his injury... I have a sneaky suspicion that we will see David in the game at Goodison... don't ask me why!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.