David Silva (continued)

I love Dave, one of the best in the world and criminally under rated across Europe generally.

Always had confidence that we'd patch him up if he was needed, he won't be 100% but Dave at any level is better than no Dave.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:25 pm --<br /><br />
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Best player I've ever seen in a city shirt..fact

Double fact.

Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
mart said:
Goal: David Silva will return to training on Tuesday after a scan revealed his ankle injury is not as bad as expected.
Meh.
Goal have improved since the summer of last year. We'll just have to wait and see.

People tend to say that, yet it's never proven.

Bruun said:
Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Goal have improved since the summer of last year. We'll just have to wait and see.

People tend to say that, yet it's never proven.

It is. Can't be arsed going looking for examples so hopefully someone else will. It's there for everyone to make their own judgement though I suppose, personally I trust it (as much as you can trust these things)

Blue Punter said:
sir baconface said:
blueincy said:
A joy to watch MERLIN THE MAGICIAN

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbXzJ2cb8SY[/youtube]

Pure gold, that. Thanks for posting.

Don't usually watch those youtube compilations, but that one was brilliant.

He creates space so effortlessly, that it almost goes unnoticed at times when watching him live at the game.

It certainly went unnoticed by the voters in the PFA Team of the Year.

Great vid that, ta for posting it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.