David Silva (continued)

Andouble said:
mart said:
Goal: David Silva will return to training on Tuesday after a scan revealed his ankle injury is not as bad as expected.
the news that can deliver us the title.
Great news, yaya in the zone, silva back, zaba has his second wind, aguero getting back to his best, vinny moving properly again and dinho got a rest at the weekend.
If we're ever going to beat everton...

I would guess he'll start on the bench and only come on if it's still level or we're behind at half-time/after an hour - if we can win without him why risk him?

If he is fit for Saturday...

fo0olk.gif

aguero93:20 said:
Andouble said:
mart said:
Goal: David Silva will return to training on Tuesday after a scan revealed his ankle injury is not as bad as expected.
the news that can deliver us the title.
Great news, yaya in the zone, silva back, zaba has his second wind, aguero getting back to his best, vinny moving properly again and dinho got a rest at the weekend.
If we're ever going to beat everton...

They'll all be unfit and we'll fluke it?!

We've seen Everton under Moyes beat us without a striker and they've managed it home and away no matter what. But Everton under Martinez are an entirely different prospect. They are more technical and tactical and are no doubt a difficult team to play but the circumstances mean that for once we will be more hungry to win than they are. Generally their fans are up for it, Moyes used to rile them up and make sure everything went against us, but this time they will be hoping we win if it means Liverpool don't win the title. They will be happy with their season and will qualify for the Europa League, apart from that there will be little for them to really get motivated for and I expect we will see a professional job again which hopefully wins us the game.

Martin Blackburn ‏@SunMartinB 3m
Silva not yet back in full training. Out doing warm ups etc today with rest but then worked on his own. #mcfc

Martin Blackburn ‏@SunMartinB 1m
Worth pointing out silva wasnt training every day before latest injury. #mcfc been very careful with him between games.

Still good news. Can't be far away. I can see him making the bench if his training goes well this week

Seems to go unnoticed how tough Dave actually is

Plays through the pain barrier for most of this season and you can tell he hates missing games

I'm pretty confident that providing he can run then he will start on Sunday

chris85mcfc said:
Seems to go unnoticed how tough Dave actually is

Plays through the pain barrier for most of this season and you can tell he hates missing games

I'm pretty confident that providing he can run then he will start on Sunday

I think off the bench as a contingency plan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.