David Silva (continued)

I hate to tempt fate ... but with Silva back, Toure on great form following his return, a few injuries for Everton, Gerrard's needless slip, etc ... it just feels like things may be turning our way ?

[Will probably wish I hadn't said that when we have 5 penalty appeals turned-down tomorrow, hit the woodwork 4 times, have a goal wrongly ruled out for offside, then Baines hits a 30-yarder in stoppage time to win it.]

Blue Theatre said:
I hate to tempt fate ... but with Silva back, Toure on great form following his return, a few injuries for Everton, Gerrard's needless slip, etc ... it just feels like things may be turning our way ?

[Will probably wish I hadn't said that when we have 5 penalty appeals turned-down tomorrow, hit the woodwork 4 times, have a goal wrongly ruled out for offside, then Baines hits a 30-yarder in stoppage time to win it.]

That my friend is some quality gobbing off. I will find you and kill you if we get beat now haha

Blue Theatre said:

Post your picture pal if we lose ill come looking for you. Hahahaha

*fingers crossed*

We will be fine tomorrow. Relax we have the team to win the rest of the games comfortably they know what it means.

Huge boost, bloody hell, Aguero back, Yaya back, Silva back.... It's going to be probably the strongest team we could of played all season!

Don't believe in that tempting fate nonsense as I'm not a superstitious pagan from medieval times like some on here ;)

I was very nervous about this fixture a month ago but Everton with no Barry, Mirallas and a few other injuries and no realistic hope of CL football coupled with the huge morale boost last Sunday's events would have given us - I expect us to play with an intensity which Everton won't match and play better quality football in what hopefully will be an open game. However worried Blues are about this match, we can't say that the timing doesn't look perfect.

We might lose or get unlucky with some decisions/ a deflection/a Baines freekick special but I'd be shocked if we don't put in a big performance tomorrow. Some people on here wouldn't fancy our chances if Everton had their whole first team injured and had been out on the lash before kick-off. I'm going 2-0 City. (Aguero and Silva)

I don't care about which Everton player are injured or not as long as Tim Howard is in between the sticks... ..all I know for now, I will tug myself in dark corner and flap untill the final whistle .

inbetween said:
Huge boost, bloody hell, Aguero back, Yaya back, Silva back.... It's going to be probably the strongest team we could of played all season!

I couldn't agree more, mate. It's tremendous news.

If Merlin's fit to play, I think he'll start. After all, he's only been out for a couple of weeks.

And after gradually building up his match fitness over the last few games, I think Sergio could well play the whole match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.