David Silva (continued)

To be fair to Carragher and co in the box commentating, they applauded the magician off the pitch when he was subbed. Or was that due to relief? Silva was great AGAIN.

ChichesterBlue said:
Rammy Blue said:
Majestic again.

Unheralded amongst all the Yaya and Dzeko love-in however The Magician and MadZab were awesome tonight, imo.

Totally this...

Same again.

Absolutely on a different level.

What a player.

I tried to get this going yesterday and almost succeeded. Quite a few got into it in the Eastlands and I heard rumblings behind 110/109 before the game.

Oh David Silva,
you are the love of my life.
Oh David Silva,
I'd let you shag my wife
Oh David Silva,
I'd even let you shag meeeeeee

Just looking through some player stats, and his struck me.

64 assists 24 goals I think it was, but those assist statistics are higher depending on sources (some include penalties won, shots parried by a keeper, some do not).

A massive player for us in breaking our trophy duck, won the league twice, the FA cup and league cup. Arguably the best we've ever had, but easily one of the best.
He has been an influential player in all of Spain's tournament wins (Euro x2 and WC winner).

But my question is, in world football, will he go down as one of the greatest who has played the game?
I'm not saying THE best, but he's won it all and his stats and game play are up their with some of the best. Not many mention Silva when talking the best about world football outside of our supporters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.