David Silva could return Monday...

In two minds what we should do with him tonight.

On one hand we should always play him when he's fit no matter who it is against, especially in a big league game tonight.

On the other hand he hasn't been his self last month or so, he has looked like he is either tired or carrying a knock, so have him on the bench just in case and give him more time to rest his body and mind before two big games next week where we could really do with having David Silva on top of his game.

Impeccable One said:
Can we stop with this, "Give Silva a rest against Wigan" ? !

Don't be so selfish, and think only of your long term gains to City and the CC semi !

What about me, I've got him in my Fantasy Team and have already used all my subs ! ;)
So did I! Shipped him out last week; broke my heart, it did!

jimharri said:
Chippy_boy said:
bluemoondays said:
If we need David to beat Wigan then we are truly doomed for the rest of the season.

We "should" be able to beat Wigan with our second string, ffs, most are full internationals and not in most cases for mickey mouse contries.

When you think we can field a starting 11 without Silva that could include:

Aguero - would get into any squad in the world and starting 11 in any team bar maybe 1

Nasri - Arsenal's 2nd best player after Fabregas, would walk into any squad

Barry - Villa's best player by a country mile, England regular and sometime captain

Milner - see above

Richards - perhaps the best right back in the country

Zabaletta - Argentine international

De Jong - World cup finalist, Holland regular

Lescott - England regular

If this lot can't beat Wigan, it would be a sorry state of affairs.
I agree; we probably won't need a 'keeper!

;-)

... or 11 players, 8 will do. ;-) I only rattled off some names - it wasn't supposed to be a starting sheet.

Nasri was a good player (not at the moment, but it might come back), but to say he was the second best player at Arsenal after fibreglass? RVP?

RVP has always been quality but he was crocked for most of last year, so overall yes I would say Nasri was L'Arse's best player after Fabregas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.