David Silva - Getting ahead of ourselves

mad zab said:
Arguineguin said:
First, I apologize for not knowing how to write in English, I'm Canario, the same town as David Silva (Arguineguin), a municipality pricipalmente work for English tourism (95%).

I just want to say that David Silva is exactly as you describe, a player with "magic" as Xavi, Iniesta and Fabregas, players who have what any modern football team needs to succeed today as in Barcelona or selection from Spain .... creativity. Yes, creativity, Silva is going to give it in abundance at Manchester City.

Congratulations on your signing, we, the canaries, yet we left the wonder of how you got it, from now on personally follow Manchester City matches.

Greetings from the Canary Islands, and sorry for not knowing English.

I have only seen David a couple of times on TV and in some clips, but was impressed with his control and passing ability.

I would say he is very much like Modric and can have the same effect for us, as he has done for Spurs.

Have patience as you write in English, please.

I think well you compare to Modric with Silva, and the surprise of the game displayed by Silva will be even greater, you can not meet David Silva just a few videos.
I do not think that here in Bluemoon, are decried David Silva, I think we know the game of David Silva, and even where it may be.

David Silva is a very versatile player, that's the best and the worst is worse because in the selection of Spain plays where it should, but do a great job, and it is better because in the Manchester City, if Mancini is ready, play freely in the center of a team, looking to create play spaces for attackers.

There is a video on youtube, I do not know how to put here, which perfectly describes what I say.
It is a UEFA Cup match between Werder Bremen and Valencia this year 2010, the position of Silva in the area is ideal for him, watch the video and then tell me what you think.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcZPur-p21A&videos=cZOHA92tchA[/youtube]

The lad is sheer class. The Modric comparisons are very apt, they are extremely similar players. Silva has maintained a higher level more consistently IMO, but then again it's probably easier for him to play in Spain and also he's generally been playing for a better team, with David Villa's deadly movement to pick out, so he's had it easier than Luka I guess.

Hopefully he will settle quickly - it's possible, there are quite a few slight ballplayers in the PL these days, and it's a question of attitude not physique as to whether you can hack it.

Certainly takes some time to get used to the pace of the league, and the refereeing, but hopefully we (like the rags do) can give him greater protection with the likes of Tevez, de Jong, Yaya and co. That should help.

But yeah, we *must* show some patience and not expect immediate fireworks, because the lad is top class.

Oh and thanks for the youtube link Arguineguin, I think that sums him up perfectly.

Arguineguin said:
mad zab said:
I have only seen David a couple of times on TV and in some clips, but was impressed with his control and passing ability.

I would say he is very much like Modric and can have the same effect for us, as he has done for Spurs.

I think well you compare to Modric with Silva, and the surprise of the game displayed by Silva will be even greater, you can not meet David Silva just a few videos.
I do not think that here in Bluemoon, are decried David Silva, I think we know the game of David Silva, and even where it may be.

David Silva is a very versatile player, that's the best and the worst is worse because in the selection of Spain plays where it should, but do a great job, and it is better because in the Manchester City, if Mancini is ready, play freely in the center of a team, looking to create play spaces for attackers.

There is a video on youtube, I do not know how to put here, which perfectly describes what I say.
It is a UEFA Cup match between Werder Bremen and Valencia this year 2010, the position of Silva in the area is ideal for him, watch the video and then tell me what you think.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcZPur-p21A&videos=cZOHA92tchA[/youtube]

id say this video proves that his best position is sitting behind the striker/strikers

_________________________GIVEN/HART___________________

BOATENG/RICHARDS_________KOMPANY___________LESCOTT____________KOLAROV

___________________YAYA________BARRY/DE JONG_________________

A.JOHNSON/MILNER_________SILVA____________MARIO/BELLAMY

___________________________TEVEZ____________________________

leewill31 said:
Arguineguin said:

id say this video proves that his best position is sitting behind the striker/strikers

_________________________GIVEN/HART___________________

BOATENG/RICHARDS_________KOMPANY___________LESCOTT____________KOLAROV

___________________YAYA________BARRY/DE JONG_________________

A.JOHNSON/MILNER_________SILVA____________MARIO/BELLAMY

___________________________TEVEZ____________________________

yup correct he plays better behind the strikers so i hope city play him there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.