David Silva [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fixer said:
Rammy Blue said:
We'll have already spoken to his agent.

I hope so Rammy, but obviously city will now want to sit the boy down etc but would spain allow us to do that while they're out in SA?

I get the feeling this is a little further on than we think, can't see us going out to speak to him but maybe at the stage that Bob can pick the phone up and have a natter to tell him our plans first hand.

Rammy Blue said:
The Fixer said:
I hope so Rammy, but obviously city will now want to sit the boy down etc but would spain allow us to do that while they're out in SA?

I get the feeling this is a little further on than we think, can't see us going out to speak to him but maybe at the stage that Bob can pick the phone up and have a natter to tell him our plans first hand.

Well i think we'll have to move fast on this one, i'm sure city will be well aware if chelsea are infact snniffing around...

Spindash said:
Juventino said:
I know how your fans treated Robinho when he started to not perform I've been at the ground when the boo boys were in numbers, I think some people need to give these type of players times. You've been spoilt with Tevez and his work rate not all players will give you that.

Turning into a bit of a myth, this. I've seen players given rough rides and Robinho wasn't one of them.

sorry to side with the juventus fan on this but it aint a myth at all....robinho was given constant grief by a small section of fans...i heard it with my own ears and the abuse he got on here was pretty constant as well.....FACT

simon23 said:
Spindash said:
Turning into a bit of a myth, this. I've seen players given rough rides and Robinho wasn't one of them.

sorry to side with the juventus fan on this but it aint a myth at all....robinho was given constant grief by a small section of fans...i heard it with my own ears and the abuse he got on here was pretty constant as well.....FACT

No it isn't a fact. And abuse on the internet doesn't really count.

I can sense another Kaka... but instead of the player going to Madrid he goes to Chelscum....

On a brighter note, Boateng is looking a very good player and very comfortbale at LB.

Spindash said:
simon23 said:

No it isn't a fact. And abuse on the internet doesn't really count.

its a fact cause i heard it with my own ears.....why would i lie???

and the abuse he got on here can be read by him you know.....and if people are giving it to him on here then im damn certain a small minority would continue this at games

Ducky_ said:
I can sense another Kaka... but instead of the player going to Madrid he goes to Chelscum....

On a brighter note, Boateng is looking a very good player and very comfortbale at LB.

are u even watchin the same game he got turned inside out before stop sayin he class untill we see him for city does my tits in when you see him for 5 mins you think hes the next canavaro ye he does look promiing but calm down

simon23 said:
Spindash said:

Don,t think there has been any City player,or for that matter any footballer,who hasn,t been slagged off by their own fans at sometime ,even if it was only once.That includes booing.

realsparky said:
simon23 said:

Don,t think there has been any City player,or for that matter any footballer,who hasn,t been slagged off by their own fans at sometime ,even if it was only once.That includes booing.

agreed, but there are ones who get more than others...robinho is certainly one of those

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.