David Silva [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cartz said:
Ducky_ said:
I can sense another Kaka... but instead of the player going to Madrid he goes to Chelscum....

On a brighter note, Boateng is looking a very good player and very comfortbale at LB.

are u even watchin the same game he got turned inside out before stop sayin he class untill we see him for city does my tits in when you see him for 5 mins you think hes the next canavaro ye he does look promiing but calm down

I am clam.

For a player playing out of position he did very well and almost put Mueller and Cacau through on goal a few times.

Spindash said:
simon23 said:
sorry to side with the juventus fan on this but it aint a myth at all....robinho was given constant grief by a small section of fans...i heard it with my own ears and the abuse he got on here was pretty constant as well.....FACT

No it isn't a fact. And abuse on the internet doesn't really count.

If you went to games, it'd be a fact mate.

Juventino said:
Boff said:
average of 22k a season, what silly fans

You said they're the biggest armchair supporters in Europe. Until you back up that claim then it's a silly post.

Tbf mate a quick google on juve attendances don't look good on the eye tbh, plenty of evidence to suggest support has waned fairly drastically.

Miami Weiss said:
Spindash said:
No it isn't a fact. And abuse on the internet doesn't really count.

If you went to games, it'd be a fact mate.
I went to nearly all our home games, didnt hear any abuse toward Robbie exact opposite in fact, come on here and it was rife, mostly armchairs imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.