David Silva [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: david silva done

hilts said:
blueinsa said:
Transfer Forum, for all rumours, gossip and speculation.

Tell me oh clever one, what part of that are you struggling with?

Not done deals, not just the truth please, exactly as it says.

if you dont know the difference between rumour, gossip and speculation and some attention seeker throwing names out willy nilly in the hope it may happen then fine

if you want to read endless tripe posts becuase you consider someone making a fool out of you as banter also fine, not so sure why you are getting so upset about it after all my postman just informed me that messi is a done deal but has to be kept secret until 2pm on the first day of the season. this is posted in good faith by the way

For the people that don't like reading these threads off topic is that way ---------->

hilts said:
after all my postman just informed me that messi is a done deal but has to be kept secret until 2pm on the first day of the season. this is posted in good faith by the way

No way.

My Jack Russell called Stan has been on the Guinness all day seeing as it's been fine supping weather, anyway i've just been outside having a crafty smoke, he's staggered past me, took a huge dump in the middle of the lawn that looks radio-active, walked back past me into the house and said "tranny done deal."

I stood there opened mouthed....i mean fcuking hell...Ronaldo lads..

hilts said:
blueinsa said:
Hilts....the self proclaimed saviour of the world!

Oh and thanks for the info mate, lets hope it comes off eh.

Messi!!! GET IN!

your more than welcome

And in return mate for the great info.....

Main forum and off topic are that way----------------------->

Dont let the door smack you in the arse on the way out ;-)

blueinsa said:
hilts said:
your more than welcome

not sure i have time fella rumour has it president obama is in the dog and partridge sinking a bottle of wkd and is about to take on bono at pool for a pound a corner

hilts said:
blueinsa said:

not sure i have time fella rumour has it president obama is in the dog and partridge sinking a bottle of wkd and is about to take on bono at pool for a pound a corner

Give him my best when you see him ;)

Danamy said:
hilts said:
if you dont know the difference between rumour, gossip and speculation and some attention seeker throwing names out willy nilly in the hope it may happen then fine

if you want to read endless tripe posts becuase you consider someone making a fool out of you as banter also fine, not so sure why you are getting so upset about it after all my postman just informed me that messi is a done deal but has to be kept secret until 2pm on the first day of the season. this is posted in good faith by the way

For the people that don't like reading these threads off topic is that way ---------->

thanks for the advice even though i will be ignoring it completely

I personally give this deal a 1.5% chance of happening, and a 0.5% chance of happening before the WC. Agreeing a few with Valencia means fuck all if he doesn't want to come to us.

hilts said:
blueinsa said:

Why are you acting like a 5 year old thats had his sweets taken from him?

Seriously fella, if you dont like it, fuck off and read something else.

Sticking around and throwing your toys out the pram smacks of attention seeking and being a troll.

Danamy said:
hilts said:

Give him my best when you see him ;)

cant believe it got in there and it was all a lie, we all lauged about though cheeky little monkeys with their stories.

Turns out he was in the red lion all along<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:52 pm --<br /><br />
blueinsa said:
hilts said:

Why are you acting like a 5 year old thats had his sweets taken from him?

Seriously fella, if you dont like it, fuck off and read something else.

Sticking around and throwing your toys out the pram smacks of attention seeking and being a troll.

standard response number 3 claim poster is of a school age and use colourful language

hilts said:
Danamy said:

thanks for the advice even though i will be ignoring it completely

That's fine ignore it so you can just carry on (and i quote) reading endless tripe and have posters making a fool out of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.