David Silva [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must admit this is one transfer I thought would be one step to far without Champions League football, City have impressed me big time if/when they pull it off.

oneyeartillheaven said:
oakiecokie said:
I think its about time you chilled out and look at the real facts over the past 30+ years.
Are you not bothered one iota that we have suffered years of piss take etc from these self centred bastards who have shown NO mercy to us,true fans ??
If the answer is NO then I suggest you should travel to somewhere like Stockport County !!
Piss taking I can accept, but for these twunts who have continually dealt the shit out of us and NOT accept anything back, would be a travesty and I have NO shame whatsoever in slinging it back into their twatting faces.

I know what you mean but we are better than them that's why we are us and they are rags just smile smugly and make innocent comments that about three hours later provoke a nasty text when they realise what you really meant.

Sorry but have you missed the point ???????????
Its payback time after 30+ years of the twats taking the piss out of us unmercifully and you think that we shouldn`t get our own back ??
Sorry,but I`ve been watching the Blues since 1964 and yes even at my age of 60,I still hate them.
NOT for their success,as they have proved without doubt that they have been one of the greatest teams in Europe ( fuck I hate to admit that)
However its those bastard fans who have smuggly given us nothing but grief and torture.
If you are willing to forgive and forget then I suggest you are only a spotty teenager with NO clue as to the history of our pain and torture from these self rightious red fans.

10.Goater_Legend said:
I must admit this is one transfer I thought would be one step to far without Champions League football, City have impressed me big time if/when they pull it off.

It makes me piss everytime some jealous twat says players only join City for the money. If that's the case would they join a club like Blackburn if they offered the same financial package?

Ofcourse not ffs. They come here as much as anything else because of the fact they know our future is going to be awsome.

Barcelona Summit Silva
The meeting between Manchester City and Llorente fails to close the fringes of traspasoLa is expected that the transaction is made this week , as soon as the payment method agreed

Joaquín Ballester .-

David Silva is closer to Manchester City with each passing day . This follows after the summit held in Barcelona yesterday between representatives of all English and Manuel Llorente , president of Valencia . Both parties were cited in this city , for several reasons. For one thing British envoys were negotiating for Yaya Toure and, second , Llorente Valencia chose not to meet in order not to arouse undue expectations , despite the transfer of the canary is vox populi.

The meeting focused almost entirely on the economic part of the operation. Manchester City has been showing since the beginning of contacts willing to pay about 35 million euros for Silva , an amount that satisfies the Valencia. Yesterday only spoke of this aspect , without being put on the table names of any player who could anchor in Unai Emery template and cheapen the transfer.

Manchester City aims to reduce the amount that has been driving from the outset , to which Manuel Llorente flatly refused and it seems to achieve its objective . From there , he went into the negotiation of the payment , which English team officials want to split along the five -year term will likely have the international contract canary Valencia.

Llorente is now trying to reduce the time and get as much money as possible in a first delivery and so I explained to the representatives of Manchester City. With the money you get will be undertaken the recruitment of reinforcements to fill the vacancies of Villa and Silva itself as so far the only signing made by Valencia for the attack has been to Roberto Soldado, an area which is still both weak , especially considering that the season will begin to compete with top European clubs in the Champions League .

The transfer of Silva is near and not likely to jeopardize the operation by the polishing missing differences in the economic aspect. Everything points to Manchester and Valencia are condemned to understand , because you want to buy and the other is willing to sell. The parties will continue working today , but not when it is closed because the party bonus round of the World contest to be Spain and Portugal , which will be immersed David Silva. However, it is expected that the transaction is closed during the week.

Once Manchester and Valencia agreed method of payment enter the fray Amadeo Rengel , the representative of David Silva, that the City negotiate with the player's contract terms . Contract succulent around three million euros net for each of the five -year, the British club will provide the player with Valencia .

It is expected that at the time the two clubs close the transaction, the City and the agent immediately Silva will sit to negotiate. If it expands over time , you probably were able to talk tomorrow , as the person who defends the interests of football canary lives in Barcelona, where the envoys of the team coached by Roberto Mancini. Yes, as said, not today, for premium World

<a class="postlink" href="http://valenciacf.lasprovincias.es/noticias/2010-06-29/cumbre-silva-barcelona-20100629.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://valenciacf.lasprovincias.es/noti ... 00629.html</a>

oakiecokie said:
oneyeartillheaven said:
I know what you mean but we are better than them that's why we are us and they are rags just smile smugly and make innocent comments that about three hours later provoke a nasty text when they realise what you really meant.

Sorry but have you missed the point ???????????
Its payback time after 30+ years of the twats taking the piss out of us unmercifully and you think that we shouldn`t get our own back ??
Sorry,but I`ve been watching the Blues since 1964 and yes even at my age of 60,I still hate them.
NOT for their success,as they have proved without doubt that they have been one of the greatest teams in Europe ( fuck I hate to admit that)
However its those bastard fans who have smuggly given us nothing but grief and torture.
If you are willing to forgive and forget then I suggest you are only a spotty teenager with NO clue as to the history of our pain and torture from these self rightious red fans.

There was loads a people saying this on here last summer.

Timbobs said:
Barcelona Summit Silva
The meeting between Manchester City and Llorente fails to close the fringes of traspasoLa is expected that the transaction is made this week , as soon as the payment method agreed

Joaquín Ballester .-

David Silva is closer to Manchester City with each passing day . This follows after the summit held in Barcelona yesterday between representatives of all English and Manuel Llorente , president of Valencia . Both parties were cited in this city , for several reasons. For one thing British envoys were negotiating for Yaya Toure and, second , Llorente Valencia chose not to meet in order not to arouse undue expectations , despite the transfer of the canary is vox populi.

The meeting focused almost entirely on the economic part of the operation. Manchester City has been showing since the beginning of contacts willing to pay about 35 million euros for Silva , an amount that satisfies the Valencia. Yesterday only spoke of this aspect , without being put on the table names of any player who could anchor in Unai Emery template and cheapen the transfer.

Manchester City aims to reduce the amount that has been driving from the outset , to which Manuel Llorente flatly refused and it seems to achieve its objective . From there , he went into the negotiation of the payment , which English team officials want to split along the five -year term will likely have the international contract canary Valencia.

Llorente is now trying to reduce the time and get as much money as possible in a first delivery and so I explained to the representatives of Manchester City. With the money you get will be undertaken the recruitment of reinforcements to fill the vacancies of Villa and Silva itself as so far the only signing made by Valencia for the attack has been to Roberto Soldado, an area which is still both weak , especially considering that the season will begin to compete with top European clubs in the Champions League .

The transfer of Silva is near and not likely to jeopardize the operation by the polishing missing differences in the economic aspect. Everything points to Manchester and Valencia are condemned to understand , because you want to buy and the other is willing to sell. The parties will continue working today , but not when it is closed because the party bonus round of the World contest to be Spain and Portugal , which will be immersed David Silva. However, it is expected that the transaction is closed during the week.

Once Manchester and Valencia agreed method of payment enter the fray Amadeo Rengel , the representative of David Silva, that the City negotiate with the player's contract terms . Contract succulent around three million euros net for each of the five -year, the British club will provide the player with Valencia .

It is expected that at the time the two clubs close the transaction, the City and the agent immediately Silva will sit to negotiate. If it expands over time , you probably were able to talk tomorrow , as the person who defends the interests of football canary lives in Barcelona, where the envoys of the team coached by Roberto Mancini. Yes, as said, not today, for premium World

<a class="postlink" href="http://valenciacf.lasprovincias.es/noticias/2010-06-29/cumbre-silva-barcelona-20100629.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://valenciacf.lasprovincias.es/noti ... 00629.html</a>

Cook has better check the small print. We are not signing villa but an expensive budgie

Liga BBVA | Valencia
Llorente and the City left almost closed the transfer of Silva
ché President met yesterday on schedule and sat down at the table with the Director General of the Manchester City to move forward in a sale that is very close. The price of the output of the canary will be between 32 and 35 million in the coming hours and expected developments.

M. Á . Rod | 29/06/2010

David Silva 's departure was due to Manchester yesterday a step further. The road map established by Manuel Llorente is being carried out and if the City last week won the 'yes 'from Spanish international , it hopes to accomplish in Valencia and formalize a signing which has been working months. So yesterday saw the faces of new President and the Director General ché citizen , Garry Cook, who already was in Valencia a few weeks ago when the operation started in earnest .

The meeting was held outside the capital del Turia , and mid-afternoon , leaders rose from the table to sign a final agreement but with the feeling that they will before long . To do this, continue crossing documents today , for the bulk of the operation of the transfer is more than spoken and the fringes are in the payment schedule , something to be understanding in the coming days and even hours. The farewell of the canary will be between 32 and 35 million euros , an amount higher than the sale placed in one of the highest in the summer.

This week . The desire of all parties is not to arrive at next weekend completely unbuttoned the operation , so we can continue planning . In the case of raccoons, the next step is to go to sign Tino Alberto Costa , as well as being able to bring focus and covering a second striker Zigic progress . But all that will be addressed with the money left in the box outside a youth squad as David Silva, who saved a surprise return from World Player of the City.

Kill , the third short, will remain as a reference

The luxury attack which had the Valencia, the so-called trident short people , stayed for the exits to Villa and Silva. Juan Mata will have to assume much of the gallons of those who leave , at least that's the idea of the entity that does not want to listen to offers for him. Although his father and agent says will bid for Mata, the idea is not to sell Llorente . At least not this summer.

It cools the arrival of St. Roque Cruz transferred

From conversations produced yesterday show that the possibility of Roque Santa Cruz gets transferred to Valencia moved away . The name of Paraguay on the table for days, but the operation seems not to be realized so, that the British accept the loan , the loss of money that would pay for the transfer of Silva would be too substantial. Llorente 's priority is to make cash , so they lower the price of output in excess Silva , in exchange for the transfer of Paraguay (cobra 5 million ), not in his plans .

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/llorente-city-dejan-cerrado-traspaso/dasftb/20100629dasdaiftb_19/Tes" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/llore ... ftb_19/Tes</a>

rag said:
Timbobs said:

Cook has better check the small print. We are not signing villa but an expensive budgie

A small observation, maybe its the translation tool but bits of this are written in first person like the guy was sat at the table with them.

<a class="postlink" href="http://community.manutd.com/forums/t/108737.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://community.manutd.com/forums/t/108737.aspx</a>

How conveniant. Some smacked arses on here don't like us winding up the rags and all of a sudden ono has been "Rumbled"

Whoever that Fergie123 twat is he is obviously one of the whingers who was here before saying how we shouldn't sink to their level. Fucking creep spoiling the fun for the rest of us real blues. Your 1 post on that rag forum was one to blow your fellow city fans in.

Ofcourse there is that 0.0000001% chance that it was a genuine rag who cottend on but come on. No chance. Whoever it was you are a pathetic Fucking Snitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.