David Silva [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
all they needed to do was to search for canary 10 that's probably how they found out
*actually i just checked and it doesnt come up but still a bit of detective work would have found you

BlakeTheBlue said:
http://community.manutd.com/forums/t/108737.aspx

How conveniant. Some smacked arses on here don't like us winding up the rags and all of a sudden ono has been "Rummbled"

Whoever that Fergie123 twat is he is obviously one of the whingers who was here before saying how we shouldn't sink to their level. Fucking creep spoiling the fun for the rest of us real blues. Your 1 post on that rag forum was one to blow your fellow city fans in.

Ofcourse there is that 0.0000001% chance that it was a genuine rag who cottend on but come on. No chance. Whoever it was you are pathetic. Fucking Snitch

so the inquest begins.

Ticket For Schalke said:
BlakeTheBlue said:
http://community.manutd.com/forums/t/108737.aspx

How conveniant. Some smacked arses on here don't like us winding up the rags and all of a sudden ono has been "Rummbled"

Whoever that Fergie123 twat is he is obviously one of the whingers who was here before saying how we shouldn't sink to their level. Fucking creep spoiling the fun for the rest of us real blues. Your 1 post on that rag forum was one to blow your fellow city fans in.

Ofcourse there is that 0.0000001% chance that it was a genuine rag who cottend on but come on. No chance. Whoever it was you are pathetic. Fucking Snitch

so the inquest begins.

Not really Schalke mate. Fuck em. They know what they did was snide. Not gunna go on some stupid witch hunt. Snide on ono though who's creativeity had many of us in stitches. If he and Fbloke are pissed off i don't blame em tbh.

whoever did it was shitting themselves incase we actualy lost Silva to the rags and the whole thing backfired. There is no way in hell it was a genuine rag who had never posted there before. Saw Bluemoon and thought "can't be having this, I'll let them know" No chance. It's one of the sad acts from a few pages back who where complaining about "tempting fate" and being killjoys.

About as sad as it gets fucking up a fellow blue because they are afraid of a rag backlash.... Now that's fucked up.

BlakeTheBlue said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
so the inquest begins.

Not really Schalke mate. Fuck em. They know what they did was snide. Not gunna go on some stupid witch hunt. Snide on ono though who's creativeity had many of us in stitches. If he and Fbloke are pissed off i don't blame em tbh.

whoever did it was shitting themselves incase we actualy lost Silva to the rags and the whole thing backfired. There is no way in hell it was a genuine rag who had never posted there before. Saw Bluemoon and thought "can't be having this, I'll let them know" No chance. It's one of the sad acts from a few pages back who where complaining about "tempting fate" and being killjoys.

About as sad as it gets fucking up a fellow blue because they are afraid of a rag backlash.... Now that's fucked up.

Yer i was kinda joking.

could be anyone, i wouldnt even be suprised if its the scouse bird of her forum.

I really hope City don't fuck this up now just because Valencia want 1 or 2 millions more in the first installment. I will be livid.

avoidconfusion said:
I really hope City don't fuck this up now just because Valencia want 1 or 2 millions more in the first installment. I will be livid.

They make 2 million quid in a minute probably.

Well i knew he was in germany and spain when you and everyone else thought he went to spain because you read the papers, valencia infact when we cancelled the original meeting.

and where have i said anything about cook today?, i haven't.

and where have i stated my info comes directly from the club? i haven't.

shall i continue throwing more facts at you, or are we finished?

oh and by the way is delph signing? give him a ring please and ask him.

FAO Freestyler...

You really are thick as pie meat.
If your information doesn't start from the club then it IS bullshit as nobody who doesn't work for the club would know where the fook Cook is every week you numpty !!!

You also DIDN'T answer my question...
WHY would somebody with genuine links to the club tell YOU OF ALL PEOPLE information only for you to come off and spout it on here.

You arent for real.

P.S. Will you stop telling us you pissing told us so as you have just done AGAIN a few pages back FFS. You have told us precesily NAFF ALL !

looking good

<a class="postlink" href="http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://www.levante-emv.com/&ei=N7EpTIe3DcbcsAblg5HEBA&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CCQQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dlevante%2Bemv%26hl%3Den" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://translate.google.co.uk/translate ... %26hl%3Den</a>

A. BARBETA VALENCIA Manuel Llorente ultimaba anoche el traspaso de David Silva al Manchester City. VALENCIA Manuel Llorente BARBET last night finalizing the transfer of David Silva to Manchester City. O más concretamente, la forma en la que el equipo londinense deberá pagar los 35 millones en los que se ha establecido la marcha del canario. Or more specifically, the way in which the Londoners must pay 35 million which has been set up the canary. El presidente del Valencia, como ayer anunció Levante-EMV, le exigió ayer a su homólogo del City un primer pago de veinte millones de euros y ahí se frenó la operación ya que los representantes del club que preside el árabe Khaldoon Al Mubarak querían reducir esta primera cantidad y dilatar el pago del resto. The president of Valencia, as announced yesterday Levante-EMV, demanded yesterday to his counterpart at the City an initial payment of twenty million euros and that the operation was stopped because the club representatives who chairs the Arab Khaldoon Al Mubarak wanted to reduce this first amount and delay payment of the remainder. Y para ello, como se ha venido informando, el equipo de Londres ofreció la cesión de Roque Santa Cruz, pero pidió a Llorente que el Valencia asumiera la totalidad de la ficha del delantero paraguayo: 2,2 millones netos. And for that, as has been reporting, the London team offered the sale of Roque Santa Cruz, but asked Llorente Valencia assume the entire Paraguayan striker tab: 2.2 million net. Y el presidente del Valencia se negó ya que se trata de una cantidad desorbitada para la maltrecha economía del club. And the president of Valencia refused because it is an exorbitant amount for the club's ailing economy. Así, Llorente pidió costear la ficha a medias. Thus, Llorente asked to pay half the tab.
No obstante, y aunque se cerrara el traspaso, el Valencia y el Manchester City se han comprometido con el jugador a que no lo harán público hasta después del España-Portugal. However, although the transfer is closed, Valencia and Manchester City have agreed with the player to not make public until after the Spain-Portugal. Y es que Silva, que anda estos días loco con el ingles, un idioma que desconoce, no quiere que nada perturbe su tranquilidad de cara a este trascendental partido -cree que, cuando se oficialice, le lloverán las llamadas telefónicas y SMS-. And is that Silva, who goes crazy these days with the English, a language unknown, does not want anything to disturb your peace of mind in the face of this momentous match, believes that, when formalized, will shower you with phone calls and SMS.

Amistoso contra el Palermo Friendly against Palermo
El Valencia, en otro orden de cosas, anunció ayer que disputará un amistoso de pretemporada frente al Palermo, en el estadio Comunale Renzo Barbera el jueves 12 de agosto a las 21 horas. Valencia, in another vein, announced yesterday that it will play a preseason friendly against Palermo at the Renzo Barbera Stadium Comunale on Thursday August 12 to 21 hours. Éste será el séptimo partido de pretemporada que confirma el club, tras los dos previstos, aún sin rival, en Eslovenia donde realizará la concentración; uno en Alemania ante el Hannover 96, los dos en Inglaterra frente al Aston Villa y el Manchester City, y en Francia frente al Olympique de Marsella. This will be the seventh game of preseason that confirms the club after the two planned, even without rival in Slovenia where he will on the merger, one in Germany to Hannover 96, both in England against Aston Villa and Manchester City, and in France against Olympique Marseille.
El club, por otra parte, estrenó ayer las nuevas oficinas de la calle Roger de Lauria. The club, on the other hand, yesterday opened the new offices of the street Roger de Lauria. Es una sede más económica que la anterior. It is a venue cheaper than before.

Permiso inminente para "colocar" acciones Permit imminent "put" shares

El Valencia está a la espera de obtener, en las próximas horas, la confirmación del Protectorado de Fundaciones para la venta de grandes paquetes de acciones. The Valencia is waiting to get in the next few hours, confirmation of Foundations for the sale of large blocks of shares. El organismo dependiente de la Consellería de Justicia de la Comunitat Valenciana aprobó ayer el traspaso de la mayoría de los títulos a la Fundación producido el pasado verano, un trámite necesario para que el patronato pueda ofrecer conjuntos de 50.000 acciones. The agency of the Ministry of Justice of the Valencian Community yesterday approved the transfer of most of the securities to the Foundation occurred last summer, a necessary step for the Trustees to offer sets of 50,000 shares. Según fuentes del Valencia, hay varias empresas interesadas en adquirir estos paquetes, a cambio de unos beneficios que están por perfilarse. According to sources from Valencia, there are several companies interested in acquiring these packages, in exchange for benefits that are profiled. Después, estas sociedades podrían vender sus títulos a sus empleados o clientes. Then, these companies could sell their securities to their employees or customers.
La Fundación, mientras, no puede ofrecer acciones a los socios a título individual, ya que la Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores (CNMV) no ha dado el visto bueno. The Foundation, meanwhile, can not offer shares to the partners individually, as the National Securities Market Commission (CNMV) has not given its approval. Este asunto, al parecer, está muy verde y no se resolverá hasta después de los meses estivales. This issue apparently is very green and will not be resolved until after the summer months. La Fundación cuenta con el 74 por ciento de los títulos del Valencia gracias a un préstamo con el que completó la ampliación de capital. The Foundation has 74 percent of the titles of Valencia through a loan to complete the capital. jmb valencia JMB valencia

Sounds like a deal is close. <a class="postlink" href="http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://www.levante-emv.com/&ei=N7EpTIe3DcbcsAblg5HEBA&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CCQQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dlevante%2Bemv%26hl%3Den" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://translate.google.co.uk/translate ... %26hl%3Den</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.