David Silva [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: david silva done

Blue Phil said:
Bluecreed you are such a WUM.
6 days ago the president of Valencia, Manuel Llorente, stated to the media that we had been in contact but had requested to speak to them later on in the summer:

"City got in touch with us to ask for a meeting, but then they informed us that they could not come and that they intend to do so a little further down the line."

Do you honestly expect anyone who isn't aged 5 years or below to believe that in the space of 6 days we postponed negotiations, and then resumed negotiation,s and now we have finished a deal? No, we haven't, i doubt we have even spoke to Valencia yet and i'm pretty sure that before the press broke the Silva story you hadn't even mentioned it, you truly are a great ITK.

Just to add a little balance fella, i suppose its never been known for a chairman to lie has it?

Blue Phil said:
6 days ago the president of Valencia, Manuel Llorente, stated to the media that we had been in contact but had requested to speak to them later on in the summer:

"City got in touch with us to ask for a meeting, but then they informed us that they could not come and that they intend to do so a little further down the line."

Do you honestly expect anyone who isn't aged 5 years or below to believe that in the space of 6 days we postponed negotiations, and then resumed negotiation,s and now we have finished a deal? No, we haven't, i doubt we have even spoke to Valencia yet and i'm pretty sure that before the press broke the Silva story you hadn't even mentioned it, you truly are a great ITK.

I must admit when that story broke, I thought I read somewhere that neogiations were only delayed a week which would be about right...

Blue Elmo said:
OK if you say so it must be true

It seems a very fine line,being,ITK, or a WUM,think on the whole I prefer the WUM.You do at least know where you are

imo some kind of ITK guideline whould be set in place like every thread which talks about a transfer must provide a:
Date
Source
Evidence
This would clear a lot of things up, since a lot of people have heard these things in pubs, from friends of friends...etc. Dzeko, yaya, silva, ibra...All of these have been described as 'Nailed on', and really it just frustrates and confuses people.

Simon Le Tom said:
Nothing will top Philbo's wind up a couple of years ago, nothing.

Too much bullshit on here... i'd rather talk to Antondonjuan for an hour than read the transfer forum properly.
You'd be too busy straightening your hair

Carlito's Modus said:
imo some kind of ITK guideline whould be set in place like every thread which talks about a transfer must provide a:
Date
Source
Evidence
This would clear a lot of things up, since a lot of people have heard these things in pubs, from friends of friends...etc. Dzeko, yaya, silva, ibra...All of these have been described as 'Nailed on', and really it just frustrates and confuses people.

I have a better idea!

All those that dont like the rumours, gossip and speculation should just fuck off and find something else to do instead of coming on here and giving it large from behind the keyboard and adding fuck all to the threads that a lot of us enjoy.

banbury_blue said:
Blue Phil said:

I must admit when that story broke, I thought I read somewhere that neogiations were only delayed a week which would be about right...

And why would that be?

blueinsa said:
Carlito's Modus said:
Date
Source
Evidence

I have a better idea!

All those that dont like the rumours, gossip and speculation should just fuck off and find something else to do instead of coming on here and giving it large from behind the keyboard and adding fuck all to the threads that a lot of us enjoy.

Lol

Pam said:
banbury_blue said:

And why would that be?
It's erelivant anyway, if negotiations were postponed for only one week, (7 days) then negotiations would start tommorow! and a deal would probably take two weeks minimum from tommorow.

The saddest thing is no matter how many times some prat gives so called itk info and no matter how many times they are proved wrong there are plenty of idiots that will still go along with it. Since the beginning of the window we have had countless predictions(something big happening this week lads, 4 done deals, watch ssn tomorrow you wont be dissappointed) and guess what we have so far signed nobody,zilch,zero, quality.

Await standard responses from gullible desperate fools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.