David Silva [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcfc_die_hard said:
larderland said:
really isnt funny anymore,was funny the first time when ono made up that article and got us all!!but now were tempting fate and acting like spoiled brats like the rags do just because were so sure hes coming to us,so we think we can rub it in others faces.ye the money really hasnt gone to sum ppls heads here.dont want to be a grandad,was funny the first time but now its just getting old tbh

this

both the above ^^^^

We have had years of having our noses rubbed in it !! won't do any harm letting the rags having some of their own medicine !! Will just show them they are no longer the club they all profess to be !!

Bobbins said:
We have had years of having our noses rubbed in it !! won't do any harm letting the rags having some of their own medicine !! Will just show them they are no longer the club they all profess to be !!

they still are though and will be until the day we finish above them in the league! Like or not the're where we want to be, they have the t-shirt, pictures and "cups" to prove it! This could be are year but let's not gloat until it is.

Bobbins said:

so two wrongs make a right?profess to be??r u serious??they are still way ahead of us(pains me to say)they finished 2nd just missing out on 4 leagues in a row and we finished fifth and havvent won anything in 34 years,just cos we have money dusnt mean were better or willl be better than them,we may be but until that day we shud carry on being the great club and supporters we are,and do u no how u rub pppl faces in things???by showing them a picture of us with the premier legue title in our hands in 2011/2012 not by laffing cos we can spend more money-thats not an achievement.money in this club has really gone to some ppls heads

larderland said:
really isnt funny anymore,was funny the first time when ono made up that article and got us all!!but now were tempting fate and acting like spoiled brats like the rags do just because were so sure hes coming to us,so we think we can rub it in others faces.ye the money really hasnt gone to sum ppls heads here.dont want to be a grandad,was funny the first time but now its just getting old tbh

Have to agree with that, it's getting old now.

larderland said:
Bobbins said:

so two wrongs make a right?profess to be??r u serious??they are still way ahead of us(pains me to say)they finished 2nd just missing out on 4 leagues in a row and we finished fifth and havvent won anything in 34 years,just cos we have money dusnt mean were better or willl be better than them,we may be but until that day we shud carry on being the great club and supporters we are,and do u no how u rub pppl faces in things???by showing them a picture of us with the premier legue title in our hands in 2011/2012 not by laffing cos we can spend more money-thats not an achievement.money in this club has really gone to some ppls heads

lol, beat you to it. Great minds as they say.

So you wouldn't like to wipe the smile of this arrogant tools face then !!

Quote,

well i reckon united will make this weak. i beilve it will be 28 million./ if we do sing david silva . i have a clebration lined up in my living room. and i might get on my jesry silva recjected city number 21 number. i dont think will fit do . of to bed hopfuly we will have made a bid for david silva in the moring

Priceless !!

Bobbins said:

If we give them their own medicine does that not make us as low as them and in turn as pathetic as the scum?

We've always been the fans with respect and this money is really changing the attitudes of what were good modest fans.

Derbyshire_here said:
Bobbins said:

If we give them their own medicine does that not make us as low as them and in turn as pathetic as the scum?

We've always been the fans with respect and this money is really changing the attitudes of what were good modest fans.

I agree but don't meen we can't have a little fun at their exspence every now and then !!

Bobbins said:
So you wouldn't like to wipe the smile of this arrogant tools face then !!

Quote,

well i reckon united will make this weak. i beilve it will be 28 million./ if we do sing david silva . i have a clebration lined up in my living room. and i might get on my jesry silva recjected city number 21 number. i dont think will fit do . of to bed hopfuly we will have made a bid for david silva in the moring

Priceless !!

they have a come back that none of us can answer to.34 yrs,so for us yes we can gloat on here at the prospect of getting him and say all we want on this forum but by signing david silva does not make us a better or bigger club,i shall glote in their face wen we win our trophy and not wen we sign another player who cud easily be a flop.so glote wen we have sumtin to glote about and stop acting like a spoiled child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.