David Silva - official statement

Merlin as took the club to his heart and all the city fans have him in their hearts.
Keep fighting baby Merlin, all us blues are preying for you.

hope the little lad pulls through, I must admit I wanted him back last night, but after the press release let David and his partner have all the time in the world. Think the Club, the media and even united fans have been superb.

Good luck to him. The first response on Twitter from from a United fan wishing him well. Kind of restores your faith in people. Hopefully he can get ten days with his family and come back for Liverpool with some good news as well.

All our thoughts are with you David.
Very best wishes to Mum, Dad and little Mateo.

Played beautifully last night despite his heart being elsewhere. Whatever he needs to do he should do it, wherever he needs to be he has our support 100%. Sending our love David xxx

Can I just mention the class of the club.

We all wish Dave and his entire family our best. The silence from the club in public but support in private is entirely the correct approach. No official club statement (that I’ve seen) and that is entirely correct for a private matter.

We all know the club, players and fans are breaking their hearts for Dave and his family, but we all offer real support. Our thoughts and best wishes to Mateo and his family

All best wishes to David, his partner and especially baby Mateo. I think when Pep said family is the most important thing in life he spoke for every fan of our club as well. Everyone hopes that you are soon back with us, that you play many, many more games for us - and that Mateo becomes City's biggest fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.