David Silva retires from football (pg13)

The most consistent performer I’ve ever seen in a City shirt. Other players have had higher peaks but no one was as good as Silva was on a game by game basis.

His goal against United in the 6-1 to make it 5 meant a lot to me. I was at the 5-0 game in 94 as a kid and it haunted me for a long time. When Silva ran through and made it 5 of our own, it was very emotional for me and helped exercise some demons.

An icon. A Legend. The Man. The Magician.

It was a pleasure to witness your artistry in sky blue.

It would be good to know what the Sociedad supporters thought of him if they have a forum that translates to English

I'm pretty sure there's a free spot on the bench next to Pep, El Mago!!! Although even if you were on the bench I'd be watching you above anyone else.

A fantastic career, a beautiful player to watch and a true legend of the club. Sad he never won the CL with us, but he won everything else and has the odd little treat from his national team too.

We were blessed to have him as a player and also a person, lots of love Merlin on your next venture in life, we hope to see you at the Etihad soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.