David Silva retires from football (pg13)

I just hope he knows even a tiny amount of how much the City fans loved him and adored him for the decade of service he gave to us. 125 caps and the 4th highest all time goalscorer for the best Spain team they've ever had - tells you all you need to know.

I love David Silva as much as the next blue but didn’t Yaya eclipse him while he was here.

Forget all the irrelevant shite off the pitch which may or may not be true, on the pitch Yaya for me hit greater heights than David did
Totally different players. Yaya’s highlights real probably put him up there with anyone. As a consistent player who could run games every season for years David was the man.

I love David Silva as much as the next blue but didn’t Yaya eclipse him while he was here.

Forget all the irrelevant shite off the pitch which may or may not be true, on the pitch Yaya for me hit greater heights than David did
No need comparing them. One was the bulldozer the other pulled the strings, although Yaya did have an element of playmaking in his game that tends to be overshadowed by his brute force and goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.