David Silva signs new 5 year contract {merged}

tiptopcheshireblue said:
Brilliant news. I was getting twitchy thinking he was angling for a return to Spain, even if he does go back in 3-4 years, we will still receive a substantial fee.
He is going to be a massive part of our team, and our success for years to come. Up there with Vincent and Bobby.

I wasn't worried in the slightest, he knows which direction the club is going and wants to be part of it.

Brilliant news!

I had a look in before I went to work this morning and it was only a rumour / report in the Fail.

I come in this evening and it has been confirmed.

Some very nice words from Merlin himself about how he feels very comfortable here and how we, the supporters, have helped him to make up his mind.

What a star he is, both on and off the pitch.

Zabbasbeard said:
This is fantastic news. Wonderful player, great lad. Well happy.
Absolutely over the moon,great bit of business,no coincidence it has happened shortly after Señor Soriano's arrival. I've got a big cheesy grin,not quite as big as Aguerooooooooooooooooooooooooo................but not far off. Bring on Real.......

To be honest contracts mean very little other than us being able to ask for more money if we were going to sell him.

danburge82 said:
To be honest contracts mean very little other than us being able to ask for more money if we were going to sell him.

Exactly, so by signing him he's either ours or we sell him for a handsome profit.........win/win.

No one will be able to afford him except PSG, and if PSG want to offer £60million for him then they are free to. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.