David Silva signs new 5 year contract {merged}

Summerbuzz said:
Never in doubt round my way - no one else would be able to offer him the combination of competitiveness at the very highest level AND a team built around him.

Still utterly fantastic news tho.

Good to see you posting again!

Make sure you stick around and get your hands dirty in some football discussions ... :)

BillyShears said:
Summerbuzz said:
Never in doubt round my way - no one else would be able to offer him the combination of competitiveness at the very highest level AND a team built around him.

Still utterly fantastic news tho.

Good to see you posting again!

Make sure you stick around and get your hands dirty in some football discussions ... :)

TY... tbh I am nervous of the prospect of ending up in the middle of you and Mancio!

Summerbuzz said:
TY... tbh I am nervous of the prospect of ending up in the middle of you and Mancio!

Hahaha... like a little petty bickering has ever stopped you before ... :)

Magnificent news for the whole club. As billy said, well done to all concerned. He'd be wanted by any club and we have tied him down. The most important player in the team, even more so than vinny and yaya.

Silva wins games.

Wonderful news to come home to. It was only a matter of time till he signed, but i'm glad it's all done and dusted now. And I can't think of a better time to announce it that the day before we play Real Madrid. We won't have to listen to how Real are going to sign him ect.

It's also good that all our main players are now signed to long term contracts except for Tevez.

This is fantastic news. Wonderful player, great lad. Well happy.

BillyShears said:
Summerbuzz said:

Hahaha... like a little petty bickering has ever stopped you before ... :)

yeah but I've mellowed recently (god knows I had to, to make it through this year). I doubt that it's just a coincidence that I've left this place well alone!

Or maybe it's just the satisfaction of remaining silent whilst events unfolded that prove that I was 100% right all along ;)

Actually it just doesn't feel like the season has got going yet. By Wednesday morning there might actually be something to talk about football wise....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.