David Silva signs new 5 year contract {merged}

Summerbuzz said:
Or maybe it's just the satisfaction of remaining silent whilst events unfolded that prove that I was 100% right all along ;)

Actually it just doesn't feel like the season has got going yet. By Wednesday morning there might actually be something to talk about football wise....

Hahaha. You can gloat. I'll allow it. :)

I think come next Sunday night there will be enough to talk about. Madrid tomorrow can go either way and realistically even a defeat isn't the end of the world. We should be looking at taking 10 points off Dortmund and Ajax minimum.

Awesome news! So glad to hear the faith entrusted by the team and the fans response to him is keeping him in Manchester for a few more years.
Now come on David, show them tomorrow what they missed out on so many years ago! Their loss, our gain!

BillyShears said:
Rammy Blue said:
BillyShears said:
Thanks should also go to Sheikh Mansour, Khaldoun, Brian Marwood, and Ferran Soriano. The executive team pull off another major signing. Not bad for a directionless club...

Don't be thanking Marwood, it's got fuck all to do with him.

;-)

Hahaha. Poor Marwood, responsible for nothing yet answerable for everything!

Marwood always gets no credit lol

Brilliant news. I was getting twitchy thinking he was angling for a return to Spain, even if he does go back in 3-4 years, we will still receive a substantial fee.
He is going to be a massive part of our team, and our success for years to come. Up there with Vincent and Bobby.

Have we still got our resident Madridista 'Mesut', who was so very sure the man on everyones lips was our David, and they got every man they wanted?

oakiecokie said:
Rorz88 said:
You beauty !! I bet people wont be slating him after this, where are all the haters now

Have I missed something ???
Don`t know of anyone who hates Magic Dave.

Did you not read the David Silva thread a few weeks back when there were question marks over him signing. it was Silvas dipped in form, hes not as good as hazard, we should have gone for dempsey to replace him, swatp him for this and that player............... i wouldnt have been happy if i was Dave !

You know what it can be like on here though mate, abit knee jerk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.