David Silva - The Man, The Myth, The Legend

In your opinion. Yaya is a City legend for me and every Blue I know. Was absolutely instrumental in our early success.
In all fairness he has been one of the greatest midfielders I have seen in Blue..I guess it is how you define legend..In my eyes it is not just about the pitch, it is behaviour off the pitch that counts too..Walker, Yaya, in my eyes, are not legends, great players for the club but not legends, no way. David Silva,, yes indeed a legend, a great player a gentleman and a wonderful human. Trust me, prime Silva in this team and Erling would be on 60 by now.

I really liked Zabaleta but I’d put Walker ahead of him as a legend, and I don’t think Zabaleta creeps into that category.
wow, we all have our opinions , zabba for me is up there with vinny,david and the rest, sergio is the stand out for obvious reason, kyle although an excellent signing is nowhere near legend status.

i think for me zabba might be my all time favorite player, his spirit was everything.

Undoubtedly one of the best players, if not the best, I’ve seen in my 44 years of watching City. Interesting to hear Micah say on the MOTD podcast that he loved a beer and was a great bloke on a night out. Doesn’t come across like that but what do we know! Ole ole…..

Peak Dihno, Silva, and De Bruyne is up there with busquets, Xavi, and Iniesta as the best midfield ever assembled. They hit the highest level ever seen in England with a backline that was Delph, Otamendi and whoever was available when Kompany was hurt. Plus a front line that was a bunch of good not great when Aguero wasn't playing.

Silva and Kev were so well balanced. Brilliant in such different ways. Really complimented each other.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.