David Silva - The Man, The Myth, The Legend

Kyle to me would be a legend if he wasn't still a blade , a lock down equivalent of Boris and prone to dropping his employers, family in the wrong part of the already city scandal hungry tabloids. Of course a fantastic contribution to our success.

For me Silva could be a raging alcoholic with a taste for 24 hour partying but would do it discreetly and with style. It was an honour to watch him .

For me David Silva was the best player I've ever seen play for City, he Is my favourite player of all time, he had the same magnetism with the ball as Fred Astaire and Rita Hayworth had on the dance floor, his grace and vision will never be matched again, he was a one off and he's sorely missed.

For me David Silva was the best player I've ever seen play for City, he Is my favourite player of all time, he had the same magnetism with the ball as Fred Astaire and Rita Hayworth had on the dance floor, his grace and vision will never be matched again, he was a one off and he's sorely missed.
Spot on Blue! He's right up there with King Colin now for me, which i didn't think i'd ever say!!

there will never be another david silva, or a player as good as him that didnt win player of the year. He used to make the homw fans at away games stand up and clap his trickery.

i will, on a sad note, never forget the d****heads that now and again said he was finished and he needed to step down now, this was way way before he left city..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.